January 6th Hearing Watch Party

Will the GOP be properly held accountable?

• Total voters

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

the elastic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
The House committee that has spent nearly a year investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol and the events that led up to it will hold a public hearing on Thursday evening to begin setting out its findings.

Over the last 11 months, the committee has interviewed hundreds of witnesses and pored over thousands of hours of video footage and more than 100,000 pages of documents.

Committee leaders have indicated that the focus on Thursday will be on presenting a complete timeline of the riot, beginning with the 2020 election and extending through the riot itself and its aftermath.

Democrats involved in the investigation have said the evidence they present will connect the dots between the monthslong campaign that President Donald J. Trump and his allies waged to discredit the outcome of the election and the effort by rioters to disrupt the congressional certification of the results.

The hearing is also likely to highlight the involvement of the Proud Boys, the far-right group whose members played a critical role in the storming of the Capitol. The committee said the witnesses at the session would include Nick Quested, a documentary filmmaker who was embedded with the group in the run-up to Jan. 6, and Caroline Edwards, a Capitol Police officer who was injured at the start of the violence.

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
I'll be following. I miss the days when they used to give traitors the death penalty.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
I wonder if the FBI’s involvement in this will come out, because there ain’t no way all them toothless cacs just stormed the capital one day with no resistance after planning this shyt on discords and the cháñ boards.

the elastic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I wonder if the FBI’s involvement in this will come out, because there ain’t no way all them toothless cacs just stormed the capital one day with no resistance after planning this shyt on discords and the cháñ boards.
Exposing FBI ops is probably a national security threat, but they might get someone to fall on a sword.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
I wonder in what capacity the FBI was involved. I do believe a lot of dark money was being funneled to facilitate this event. We already know certain actors aided in the form of charter flights, buses and hotel rooms…Ginny Thomas immediately comes to mind.