The šŸļø Of Relevancy
giphy.gif

tumblr_m3bjv4uhzh1ro7dhlo1_500.gif

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
It takes an whole year to build one of those things.......I actually want to try and build one
nah i imagine it takes much longer. They already have their robots built they just need to agree to rules and then I'm assuming modify the robots to best take advantage of the rules.

I'm A little worried for america on this one. OUr shyt looks like a low budget version that was cooked up in a back yard somewhere.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
nah i imagine it takes much longer. They already have their robots built they just need to agree to rules and then I'm assuming modify the robots to best take advantage of the rules.

I'm A little worried for america on this one. OUr shyt looks like a low budget version that was cooked up in a back yard somewhere.

what do these robots do now since they have to modify them for combat? and who pays for this?

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps

its not that bad ; it almost has an rusty bio-shock feel to it.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
its not that bad ; it almost has an rusty bio-shock feel to it.
you mean the Rusty post apocalyptic bio-shock feel? It looks like the same quality of design that Tony Sparks and the Arab dude were able to acquire in that cave. Just saying they could have put some god damn paint on the thing.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is the best case scenario...

...now what's the worst case :demonic:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Any topic about technology receives a lukewarm response from here. Why do black people shy away from science and technology. Meanwhile the Tyga/Tranny thread is doing record numbers.

isn't there an entire tech forum here? HL usually focuses on political science

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
It's about to get real....

:krs::krs::krs::krs:

Brehs this shyt looks fukkn amazing. Japan is gonna light us the fukk up though. Their shyt looks like a god damn gundam already. We're out here bringing a tonka truck to a fukkn robot fight.

I'd put up some money to watch this on a stream like a boxing fight.