Japane Fixed Massive Sinkhole in 48 hours...America truly is Third World

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I lived in japan for 6 years. The construction crews there are the goat. The summer after my senior year they built 3, 9 story apartments that were earthquake proof on our old football field in 2 months. They finished before the start of my brothers freshman year of high school. I never once saw a "minor" construction project last more than 4 months on okinawa.

They look like this...

Foster-Towers-001.jpg

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
that's why japan isn't really going down the shytter even though they've had poor GDP growth for decades and are in population decline. they don't need decent GDP growth to maintain their way of life because they have a lot less waste and graft. slow construction projects in america aren't a bug in the system, it's a feature.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
It's because these construction companies rape cities and towns for contracts and milk the shyt out of the job.

Not to mention overpaid entitled Union dikkheads.

There's a small maybe 30 foot bridge over a creek in a small town nearby me. They been redoing it for like 2 years. No joke I feel like it could be done in 3 days literally.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Thank unions
I hate to agree, but if you've ever seen a town works construction crew it's one dude digging and 4 dudes watching. Then they take their mandatory coffee break, mandatory lunch, and wrap their day up at 3.

shyt, I know guys who worked for the town and they said it was common practice to drive in the slow lane so trans took as long as possible.

Unions are obviously needed and serve an important purpose....but they go overboard with protecting dead weight.

This shyt that goes on with public teachers is :wtf:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I hate to agree, but if you've ever seen a town works construction crew it's one dude digging and 4 dudes watching. Then they take their mandatory coffee break, mandatory lunch, and wrap their day up at 3.

shyt, I know guys who worked for the town and they said it was common practice to drive in the slow lane so trans took as long as possible.

Unions are obviously needed and serve an important purpose....but they go overboard with protecting dead weight.

This shyt that goes on with public teachers is :wtf:

unionmembership_wages.png