Japanese woman turns 117 years old, extends record as world's oldest person

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Isn’t this part of Japan’s problem, having toomany old people? Then these nikkas living like turtles and shyt.

you’ve lived to see your kids die and probably ya grand kids at that point :huhldup:

How the fukk do pensions even work at that point...?

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
World-s-oldest-living-person-1066014.jpg

vHaca45.png

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do. As long as my mind is right and I'm not in pain, why wouldn't I wanna live for as long as possible?

Huge IFs at 117.

Or maybe not, maybe this generation will live long as fukk.

I wont, too much dumb shyt i keep doing

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Every one who is not afraid of death either is depressed or has a made up story where they don't actually die but live forever or in another form

Possibly.

Speaking for myself, only reason I'd be scared of death is if I haven't been living.

If I've only been breathing, paying bills, working, and being worthless, I'd want to live forever because hopefully someday I'd snap out of it and start living my life.

I wouldn't want to die a pointless nothing :wow:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Too bad she wasnt born in 1899

That woulda been 2 different millenia, 3 different centuries and 14 different decades (i think)

I JUST REALIZED THERE ARE NO MORE PEOPLE ALIVE FROM THE 1800S

I REMEMBER THERE WAS A BUNCH OF EM WHEN I WAS A YOUNG’N

I WONDER WHEN THE LAST PERSON FROM THAT CENTURY DIED?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I JUST REALIZED THERE ARE NO MORE PEOPLE ALIVE FROM THE 1800S

I REMEMBER THERE WAS A BUNCH OF EM WHEN I WAS A YOUNG’N

I WONDER WHEN THE LAST PERSON FROM THAT CENTURY DIED?

Yeah im a 88 baby so i remember that as well. Probably around 2010-2012 although someone could probably look that up.

I always wanted to live til 2100 to see 3 different centuries :blessed: but now idgaf.

Imagine being born in 1999 and eventually being the last one alive from the previous millenium? :whew:

nkb97

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC
That's amazing! Just imagine, all that knowledge and wisdom....:ohlawd: I wanna live to at least 102

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Do you fear death :jbhmm:
Every one who is not afraid of death either is depressed or has a made up story where they don't actually die but live forever or in another form
I don't fear the Mistress. There are WAYS of dying I fear but not Death.

I accept it's inevitable so there's no need to fear it. Enjoy the time you have before it's over.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Isn’t this part of Japan’s problem, having toomany old people? Then these nikkas living like turtles and shyt.

you’ve lived to see your kids die and probably ya grand kids at that point :huhldup:

How the fukk do pensions even work at that point...?

Not enough babies. It's a huge problem that every country will face eventually. Japan is just the furthest ahead in that regard, but low birth rates come with high development.

I hope young people aren't counting on receiving a pension. All these government deficits and budgets are based on the assumption that the economy and tax revenue will continue to grow, but that might not be true even if robots take over :huhldup: