Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
One thing I forgot to mention on what hurt Sareee the most in her WWE was when NXT 2.0 came into the picture, the audience change with it just like how y'all mention. The super indie/real graps audience moved on to AEW and MLW, while returning back to ROH and TNA. Thus the crowd was essentially back to how it was back in 2012-2016 with character work being the main focus and what they wanted to see mostly.

She simply didn't fit in is what did her in.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
With this and Shota Umino SHOOTIN' (kinda) on his own mentor, maybe it's time to start the "Ls of NJPW" thread

Shota has a match with him coming up and the Forbidden Door PPV in two months is shaping up to be more like AEW versus NJPW going to war against each other (based on comments from guys like Kidd and Shota) as opposed to resembling more like an AEW and NJPW partnership as it has been in previous years

Of course he better be shootin’ on him lol

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London

I was once contracted for a laptop encryption project that ran to over £1Bn because an employee of a department store left a laptop containing unsecured customer data on a bus. The data wasn't ever compromised - some honest person handed the laptop in to the police, but the company ran with a £1Bn project instead of getting a £10s of Bns in fines if it ever happened again.

I can't believe actual companies that exist in the actual world in 2024 don't have employee and customer data protection baked in from the ground up. Wrestling is the fukkin WORST.