Japan's First Black-Owned Anime Studio Should Be on Every Fan's Radar

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This a good look....

I just hope we get some real BLACK authentic looking anime out of this.
a lot of times when I see nikkas do black anime characters, they look like all the other shyt out there, but with a darker color shade. shyt is lame and lacks soul.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This a good look....

I just hope we get some real BLACK authentic looking anime out of this.
a lot of times when I see nikkas do black anime characters, they look like all the other shyt out there, but with a darker color shade. shyt is lame and lacks soul.

The boondocks tho...:ohlawd: I remember when I first saw the comic strips like:gladbron:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Respect to the brother and i hope he follows the same path as ufotable (without the tax evasion)

Quality over quantity. :wow:

Keep everything in house and build a strong team. But seeing him do well already makes me thing this should be no problem

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Don't know nothing about anime but this is cool to see some brehs found their company and make big moves from what I understand :salute:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
i'm reading it rn....the anime looks better by far LOL. plus it makes more sense.
Eh, I like how much more gritty it looks, anime gives me isekei or how ever your spell that shyt, vibes cause of the colors
That said tho it is wonderfully animated
That ending was such a clusterfukk tho, really could've done some devilman shyt and kinda dropped the ball everywhere.