Jay-Z and Just Blaze working together again??? (announcement this month?)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:lupe:

If he's not talking about Jay, who else could it be? He says "this will make more sense next week." Video was posted 2 days ago.

I time coded it, but if it doesn't work, skip to 1:16:48.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
If he didn't say zillion other producers and that the shyt was dope it could be the other Jay or Eminem, respectively.

Now that he said that it can't be anyone else :ahh:.

Can he comeback like TBA after BP2 (AG after KC) and end his career correctly? :smugfavre:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
If he didn't say zillion other producers and that the shyt was dope it could be the other Jay or Eminem, respectively.

Now that he said that it can't be anyone else :ahh:.

Can he comeback like TBA after BP2 (AG after KC) and end his career correctly? :smugfavre:

I'm sure man. It's funny because in the same interview he says that he doesn't want to become his own tribute band by DJ'ing so much that he's never ever making new music. he said he's got some shyt coming out with Jadakiss too. I thought his career was basically done in terms of new music coming out, but I hope not. We'll see what actually happens.

I hate when Just does this tease shyt. But man, a Jay album of all Just beats would be pretty dope. When was the last time Jay and Just work together? Kingdom come album?

Yeah mean. The tease thing gets me too. The last time they worked together was American Gangster, on the title track. Ignorant shyt too, but that was recorded and cut from The Black Album, so I don't really count that.

It got replaced with Justify My Thug. :huhldup:

If you listen to American Gangster all the way through, you can definitely tell Ignorant shyt was TBA era Jay.

They just cut Jay's 3rd verse and added Sigel on there. I still don't think there's a true CDQ version with all 3 Jay verses. :mjcry:

Daps
I'm sure man. It's funny because in the same interview he says that he doesn't want to become his own tribute band by DJ'ing so much that he's never ever making new music. he said he's got some shyt coming out with Jadakiss too. I thought his career was basically done in terms of new music coming out, but I hope not. We'll see what actually happens.

Yeah mean. The tease thing gets me too. The last time they worked together was American Gangster, on the title track. Ignorant shyt too, but that was recorded and cut from The Black Album, so I don't really count that.

If you listen to American Gangster all the way through, you can definitely tell Ignorant shyt was TBA era Jay.

They just cut Jay's 3rd verse and added Sigel on there. I still don't think there's a true CDQ version with all 3 Jay verses. :mjcry:

There's not breh :to:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
When has Em rapped over a Blaze beat? Blaze definitely says an artist Ive done a lot of work with. It's either Jay or Cam

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

Post it if u can find it. But yes like everyone else I'm excited!!! I wonder what greatness the two will conjure up....

Daps
On some real shyt Jay been gone long enough to record two albums by now.

Would be dope to see him do 8 track EPs or 10 track projects with each of his frequent collaborators.

Imagine 40 tracks, 8 each on an EP with Timbo, Pharrell, Just Blaze, YE and unfortunately Swizz.

Hell I would take 5 joints each at this rate.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question though, it ain't the mid 2000's no more. What's the last Just beat that really hit?