JAY-Z BUYS MULTIPLE NEWSPAPER ADS HIGHLIGHTING BLACK BUSINESSES

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Dehaven is upset that everyone that was around them is living good and have a spot at rocnation

He even admitted he fukked up doing all those youtube vids when he first came out

He started them up not even 2 months he was out

I'm thinking people was in his ear saying he should be rich by now and he started with the vids

The biggest fukk up was going at jay moms calling her a bytch etc...

Now he in this position

Choke have not been around jay since 04-05

But it makes him money talking shyt

I dint even think he hates jay its just his name makes him money
Basically. And Choke was never really around Jay. He was around Dame and by the time he came in the picture was when the split had started so Jay wasn't even around Dame like that. Also dude used to defend Jay and shyt on Dame up until he did the breakfast club interview and they had to edit it and he thinks Jay had something to do with that. Since then is when he switched up and started talking down on Jay then I guess he realized talking about Jay brings more viewers than talking about Dame so that's what he's running with. The same thing with Biggs. He used to big up Biggs and not really talk down on him until Biggs dismissed him on Drink Champs.
Here's an old interview he did in 2011. They ask him if he has any hard feelings for Jay and he says no then proceeds to talk about his issues with Dame. He said no he has no hard feelings for him even right after he talks about Tyty having him jumped and getting his jaw broke. Also said Jay wasn't even around like that as he never came to the office.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically. And Choke was never really around Jay. He was around Dame and by the time he came in the picture was when the split had started so Jay wasn't even around Dame like that. Also dude used to defend Jay and shyt on Dame up until he did the breakfast club interview and they had to edit it and he thinks Jay had something to do with that. Since then is when he switched up and started talking down on Jay then I guess he realized talking about Jay brings more viewers than talking about Dame so that's what he's running with. The same thing with Biggs. He used to big up Biggs and not really talk down on him until Biggs dismissed him on Drink Champs.
Here's an old interview he did in 2011. They ask him if he has any hard feelings for Jay and he says no then proceeds to talk about his issues with Dame. He said no he has no hard feelings for him even right after he talks about Tyty having him jumped and getting his jaw broke. Also said Jay wasn't even around like that as he never came to the office.

That interview tell you all you need to know

Choke himself said he never talked to Jay at all because he was never there

Now why would someone who you never talked to go out his way to try to blackball you

And choke said he been chasing chaka the president of rocnation who been with hay since the RD days

For a sit down with Jay

:francis:

Chaka been around for 20 years plus moved up in thecompany

But jay is disloyal right :yeshrug:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
J A Y Dash Hoffa Choke, the holy quadrinity of hiphop is us :to:

This dude choke no joke is really crazy. Dude has less likes than my mother on posts that’s not conspiracy theories about rappers, which tells you who his fans are

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
J A Y Dash Hoffa Choke, the holy quadrinity of hiphop is us :to:

This dude choke no joke is really crazy. Dude has less likes than my mother on posts that’s not conspiracy theories about rappers, which tells you who his fans are

To be honest i think alot of people haye Jay because they wanted him to be tied to dame dash for life

Like yin and yang plus biggs to see where it would go

But people never thought Jay would break away and do his own thing and get to this wild level

Thats what it is about

And people gonna speculate on why it happened

But Jay dont talk never have thats what's driving people crazy and why this story won't die

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
To be honest i think alot of people haye Jay because they wanted him to be tied to dame dash for life

Like yin and yang plus biggs to see where it would go

But people never thought Jay would break away and do his own thing and get to this wild level

Thats what it is about

And people gonna speculate on why it happened

But Jay dont talk never have thats what's driving people crazy and why this story won't die
It is kinda crazy cause people knew of Dame and Jay together for maybe 7 years. They’ve been split for damn near 17 years.

It was two grown and different brothers that came together to make some money, they made it and split. It lasted 7-8 years longer than planned. Normal business practice. Just how Lyor and Russell split or Russell and Rubin.

I think the fact that Jay was so much more successful was the problem. Nobody would care if Jay would just fade away and run an indie label and be in the clubs with Fab and Bleek

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dehaven is upset that everyone that was around them is living good and have a spot at rocnation

He even admitted he fukked up doing all those youtube vids when he first came out

He started them up not even 2 months he was out

I'm thinking people was in his ear saying he should be rich by now and he started with the vids

The biggest fukk up was going at jay moms calling her a bytch etc...

Now he in this position

Choke have not been around jay since 04-05

But it makes him money talking shyt

I dint even think he hates jay its just his name makes him money
Choke barely dealt with Jay even when the Roc was around.

He was Dame's employee.

Also he is a HORRIBLE VIDEOGRAPHER. check out his own music videos. Dude claims to be blackballed but the only job he lists himself for is something he is not remotely good at. Delusions of grandeur.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you should read those comments.

what an ungrateful bunch. but then again these are dehaven and choke no joke fans.

both of these men are still in the projects and apparently dehaven thinks it's Jay fault.

I'm not sure what the problem is

Should it be more than 200? Some people needed it ....and thats alot of people to give 200 dollars too

What does dehaven want?

What does he want from Jay?

Whats would be good enough for dehaven?

Those are the real questions

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
you should read those comments.

what an ungrateful bunch. but then again these are dehaven and choke no joke fans.

both of these men are still in the projects and apparently dehaven thinks it's Jay fault.

:manny:They probably expect more but it's better than nothing. I don't see many celebrities helping people in a time of need. You can't please everybody.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not sure what the problem is

Should it be more than 200? Some people needed it ....and thats alot of people to give 200 dollars too

What does dehaven want?

What does he want from Jay?

Whats would be good enough for dehaven?

Those are the real questions
he is ENTITLED so he gets NOTHING.

When he went away jay was his lil man and he came back to Hov running shyt. Ego and pride wouldn't let him be a man about it so he came out of Prison swinging at Hov. In reality they would have probably worked together to some capacity but now all that is dead. A lot of men can't handle when life switch their positions. Seeing Hov and former friends running mini empires while he's still in Marcy is a tough pill BUT it's not on Hov.

What he wants is Jay's life and Jay could never give someone like him enough.
:manny:They probably expect more but it's better than nothing. I don't see many celebrities helping people in a time of need. You can't please everybody.

Entitlement is nasty. You shouldn't expect shyt you haven't earned. Let alone be ungrateful. Just some trash humans.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny:$500 seems reasonable. $1000 would help a family out for a good few weeks but i doubt people would be that's generous.

They gave 200 dollars to each household in Marcy sumpter and Tompkins projects

Do you know how much that Is :russ:

I lived in a building in Brooklyn that had 6 floors and each floor had 4 apts and that complex had 2 other buildings attached to it

(Eastern parkway)

:mjlol:

And thats not even a project close to the size of marcy

:stopitslime:

I bet 500 dollars would not be enough for choke and dehaven

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
They gave 200 dollars to each household in Marcy sumpter and Tompkins projects

Do you know how much that Is :russ:

I lived in a building in Brooklyn that had 6 floors and each floor had 4 apts and that complex had 2 other buildings attached to it

(Eastern parkway)

:mjlol:

And thats not even a project close to the size of marcy

:stopitslime:

I bet 500 dollars would not be enough for choke and dehaven

:manny:it is a lot of money i agree with that, but everyone needs help today.