JAY-Z BUYS MULTIPLE NEWSPAPER ADS HIGHLIGHTING BLACK BUSINESSES

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay's not stupid.

His past, his music etc. Waste of time and money.

Better to be a silent donor to a chosen candidate than expose yourself cuz of ego.
And Trump has a better past? Dude is a documented rapist/pedophile. So what if Jay-Z sold drugs and said typical rapper shyt cuz he was a rapper.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Trump has a better past? Dude is a documented rapist/pedophile. So what if Jay-Z sold drugs and said typical rapper shyt cuz he was a rapper.
Trump is white

And lots of white people hate Jay because he have so much

and lots of black people hate Jay because he have so much

Its would not go the same as it did for trump

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
im not going to second guess jay but black people need reparations...i dont mind black people playing the capitalism game as long as they know it is rigged and black people aint going to overcome playing it...i could be wrong bout dat but someone is going to have to prove me wrong...

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not going to second guess jay but black people need reparations...i dont mind black people playing the capitalism game as long as they know it is rigged and black people aint going to overcome playing it...i could be wrong bout dat but someone is going to have to prove me wrong...

Im tired of entertainers running for office to be honest

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
He cheated on Beyoncé so he’ll always be a POS to me, but I can respect moves like this.

Unlike some magenta flavored sassy ass French lemon tarts who be trying to read people for likes on the gram like a ho in a sad attempt to be “Savage”.

“sassy, bougie, rachet”:mjlol:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

It might not matter to you when compared with Trump but white privilege doesn't go well with black skin.

And Jay is smart enough to know that.

He'd never get the benefit of the doubt that Trump got.