Jay Z Got Pressed For Calling My Father A Snitch: Frank Lucas Jr (Exclusive)

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I remember Frank Lucas publicly saying Jay needs to be careful what he says.

Jay said Jaz was dry snitching records (before signing him) and him mocking Cam for snitching about the diamond thing.

I have a pretty good idea he would have called Pac a snitch too.

He always talking that anti snitch shyt.

He implied Dehaven was on the album.

It's stupid to do a whole Frank Lucas concept album and do that. It's also stupider for Dame and Jim Jones to want to work on something for Nicky Barnes SOLELY in response and for Dame to also talk about how snitching erased everything.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember Frank Lucas publicly saying Jay needs to be careful what he says.

Jay said Jaz was dry snitching records (before signing him) and him mocking Cam for snitching about the diamond thing.

I have a pretty good idea he would have called Pac a snitch too.

He always talking that anti snitch shyt.

He implied Dehaven was on the album.

It's stupid to do a whole Frank Lucas concept album and do that. It's also stupider for Dame and Jim Jones to want to work on something for Nicky Barnes SOLELY in response and for Dame to also talk about how snitching erased everything.

Do you still support Trump?

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Do you still support Trump?
Yes ..kinda

He's an apologetic, guilt ridden, desperate, stupid idiot trying to pander to the people who hate him who says stupid things.

Biden on the other hand has no idea what's going on or where he's even at.

Trump by default

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Hes doing alot of talking........................did his daddy snitch or not though?
He claimed to have only snitched on dirty cops...kinda like Freeway Ricky Ross who also said he would never call anyone a snitch even if he knew it was true.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Came in expecting a video of a camel somehow uttering a noise resembling the word "snitch".

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Recent years of the Rat are: 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008, 2020.

Jay said it on the album, “Frank Lucas is cool but I ain’t trying to snitch, imma follow the rules no matter how much time I get”. The dude really did snitch, according to himself, his family, paperwork and every single person. :dahell:

Frank Lucas 100 year old ass was on Vlad tv barely getting out the words watch your mouth, “press”

It’s like someone saying, I fukk with Tekashi but I wouldn’t snitch. And Tekashi and his son get mad, why :dahell: