"Jay Z Has Two Albums Worth of Material With Just Blaze in the Vault"

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
Saigon had a whole album produced by Just Blaze and no one cared because the machine didnt push it.

Seeing such a quality album get overlooked proved to me tha if u arent forecfeeding the people with programmed music the people dont care.
He tried to help the labels see the vision but they lowered him to a subdivision. You got to be fukkin kiddin. The labels would rather pretend to he be something he's not. Sai was the new Public Enemy and was different than Young Joc. And the young hood boogers idolized Keyshia Cole.

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
Saigon had a whole album produced by Just Blaze and no one cared because the machine didnt push it.

Seeing such a quality album get overlooked proved to me tha if u arent forecfeeding the people with programmed music the people dont care.

The Source played him and gave him 4.5 out of 5 mics....

Knowing damn well that LP was a classic. Saigon was doing what Cole and Kendrick doing today. He dropped it on everyone too early.

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Fam you had me :russ: until bolded

:scust:
learn some fukking manners you fukking degenerate

peoples kids are off limits

Y'all talk shyt bout Hovanna Da Gawdess aka Blue, but get ur panties twisted when someone mentions the fact that c00nsir aka KoonRS-One aka Nasir Jonesing-to-be-one-billionth-as-talented-as-Hov aka Lostradamus aka the Duke of L'sington aka Destiny's abortion sponsor aka Carmen's trick ass child support slave pays to have unwanted babies yanked outta that walking cum dumpster Destiny?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

:umad:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The Source played him and gave him 4.5 out of 5 mics....

Knowing damn well that LP was a classic. Saigon was doing what Cole and Kendrick doing today. He dropped it on everyone too early.

that shyt wasn't no 5 mic album, but it was damn good. if they gave him 4.5, I got no problem with that.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
that shyt wasn't no 5 mic album, but it was damn good. if they gave him 4.5, I got no problem with that.
If it had dropped in its OG form when it was supposed to? It would've been real close to 5.

Definitely at least a 4.5 if it had dropped on time without some of the track and sample changes.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all talk shyt bout Hovanna Da Gawdess aka Blue, but get ur panties twisted when someone mentions the fact that c00nsir aka KoonRS-One aka Nasir Jonesing-to-be-one-billionth-as-talented-as-Hov aka Lostradamus aka the Duke of L'sington aka Destiny's abortion sponsor aka Carmen's trick ass child support slave pays to have unwanted babies yanked outta that walking cum dumpster Destiny?

:umad:

fam one day you will understand

you simply dont go at a mans kids breh

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
would be interesting to see if they were joints that never made say...American Gangster but..
if they were from the Kingdom Come sessions and never ended up on an album that was full of poor production and corny hooks

:huhldup:

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
fam one day you will understand

you simply dont go at a mans kids breh

Where's this sympathy when nikkaz talmbout Blue? Exactly

fukk that worthless cum dumpster Destiny & fukk c00nsir aka KoonRS-One aka Nasir Jonesing-to-be-one-billionth-as-talented-as-Hov aka Lostradamus aka the Duke of L'sington aka Destiny's abortion sponsor aka Carmen's trick ass child support slave aka ELLen DeGenerous-with-allowing-L's-in-his-presence

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
I genuinely enjoyed the album beginning to end. I hated the slowed down version of "Come on baby" but that was about it.

The heroic gangster ex convict/conscious vicious spitting blended with Justin blazes finesse had a breh eating well :eat:

This song/album/messsage was wayyyy too real. He really tried and went all the way. This album is for the hood, for the people. No gimmicks and Saigon almost got 5 mics. Dude will always get respect from me. Today people be getting praised for shyt not even a quarter as real as this LP.

*Bumps "It's Alright"*

"To all the ladies having babies on their own,
these n1ggas ain't shyt ma forreal yo you better off alone.
If he ain't smart enough to know why he should stay,
then what could he possibly teach your seed anyway?"

:lawd:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Why do they do this and make us wait years to release anything? By that time number 1. The public won't care and appreciate the sound of that era
2. Most of us will be dead

I would say this, if you have unreleased material, let a 10 year period be the limit or just don't mention it at all. Not everyone can be PAC or BIG with the anticipation of unreleased material

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it was any good it would have been released. Y'all keep falling for that trap I see.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
I genuinely enjoyed the album beginning to end. I hated the slowed down version of "Come on baby" but that was about it.

The heroic gangster ex convict/conscious vicious spitting blended with Justin blazes finesse had a breh eating well :eat:

This song/album/messsage was wayyyy too real. He really tried and went all the way. This album is for the hood, for the people. No gimmicks and Saigon almost got 5 mics. Dude will always get respect from me. Today people be getting praised for shyt not even a quarter as real as this LP.

*Bumps "It's Alright"*

"To all the ladies having babies on their own,
these n1ggas ain't shyt ma forreal yo you better off alone.
If he ain't smart enough to know why he should stay,
then what could he possibly teach your seed anyway?"

:lawd:

man this album is my personal classic and favorite rap album ever- I do think the long delays ruined the impact- also I wish he could have cleared the original invitation sample and the war joint produced by scram jones. that album transitioned so well, pain in my life was a dope single and that it's alright might have connected at that time too- in 06 or 07. atlantic ruined the album's potential.