"Jay Z is the only one that can take down Drake" - Joe Budden

Therht

Pro
Daps
I've seen these geeks annoit a lot of messegeboard supervillians in my day... but they legit treat drake like the antichrist . ..

"Who will be our chosen messiah to deliver us from the hellish tribulation of a random fukking rapper that I don't like being popular :sadcam: "

One of the GOAT heel runs, ever...its like this muhfukka dead ass negatively affect these rap smarks' lives... we got 40plus year old men that pretty much exclusively only come to the booth to cry about drake... it's remarkable really

:russ:

Realist shyt you ever wrote :wow:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
A resurgence of indie/grunge/more relatable rapper will take Drake down. Not a Drizzy hater btw, but everything moves in cycles. If hip hop was rock, this era would be the end of the 80's/early 90's. The age of opulence. Cars, drugs, women. Once things have reached a point and peaked, the listening audience want and gravitate towards the antithesis of this era. Right now the rap Kurt Cobain is laid up writing bars about anxiety, fears, emotions beyond fukking. It'll hit em like a brick once they get sick of being "lit" all the time..This was supposed to be Kanye and Drake, but they got rich and forgot what it's like to be human. But this only my opinion.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he has the gumption.That's like showing up to a dog fighting tournament with a Labrador
Drake has shown him too much love, he won't. People also needs to define "take down." By take down, I meant that the masses would accept that he lost a battle. The people I named are the only ones with that credibility and Big Sean soon. He would still be Drake regardless. Only Drake can end Drake at this point if that's where people are going.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Drake has shown him too much love, he won't. People also needs to define "take down." By take down, I meant that the masses would accept that he lost a battle. The people I named are the only ones with that credibility and Big Sean soon. He would still be Drake regardless. Only Drake can end Drake at this point if that's where people are going.

no rapper can end another rappers career so "take down" to me is just slowing up a rapper or damaging an artists credibility. Someone like Hov or Em dissing Drake....people HAVE to listen and take it seriously. They can't ignore it like Joe Budden or meme it away like Meek.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Drake don't have respect in the real circles anyways because of the ghostwriting,then why would Joe care he pop.:manny:

Muthafukkas have fukked up personality traits.