Jay-Z releases statement in response to Meek Mill's jail sentence

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Dude was doing a white boy thing, never heard of a millionaire cac getting 4 for riding a mororbike. Not even speeding but doing something he’s an expert at. Just a few more months and he could be on his fukk the judge, system shyt styling on them and making them mad smh.

But how ironic is it’s social media again, all of his L’s comes from social media shyt is his curse :snoop:

Last edited:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Was Hov putting in effort to stop Meek getting into fukkery, rolling with dudes jumping other camps every 2 months ?

Or is he just speaking now ?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was Hov putting in effort to stop Meek getting into fukkery, rolling with dudes jumping other camps every 2 months ?

:usure: Damn now you want jay to watch a 31 year old man all the time I bet you blame jay for
DMX smoking again
Beans on perc
Jaz-o joining that cult
Sauce gaining all that weight etc....

:scust:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
:usure: Damn now you want jay to watch a 31 year old man all the time I bet you blame jay for
DMX smoking again
Beans on perc
Jaz-o joining that cult
Sauce gaining all that weight etc....

:scust:

True. I’m not reallt blaming him but this whole shyt is sad and I hope the people in the industry who are so sad now were checking him about how his team been moving recently

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True. I’m not reallt blaming him but this whole shyt is sad and I hope the people in the industry who are so sad now were checking him about how his team been moving recently
The did but damn what can you do I'm not saying meek should not go to jail but

When you have "some" people committing rape and get 6 months and 3 months time served

"Some" people not going to jail because he or she have to much to look forward to

It's like examples are made out of others :ohhh:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Meek def fukked up numerous times. However the sentence is still crazy. Both the district attorney and probation officer didn't want to sentence him.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

Of course he told him, Roc Nation are risking their name with brands endorsing him, they are also invested in him financially so him taking an L is them taking an L.

The thing with those dumb ass Dream Chasers is hard, it’s hard to leave your friends that might’ve done shyt for you that you could never repay. Doing dumb shyt yourself is another story, that shouldn’t be as hard.