Jay Z & Roc Nation Investing Millions In Meek Mill Freedom #Justice4Meek Tour Buses

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Camel aint slick. he's trynna get in Meek's head and snatch him away from Rozay since he's contract is probably almost up. i dont see any other reason why he would :cape: for him like this.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Camel aint slick. he's trynna get in Meek's head and snatch him away from Rozay since he's contract is probably almost up. i dont see any other reason why he would :cape: for him like this.
Hov cool wit toss, and doesn't rocnation handle meeks tour shyt anyway?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
He’s managing him, probably taking a bigger split than Ross with those 360 management deals. Both him and Wale were signed to the roc. Jay signed Ross to Def Jam and they really fukk with each other.

But how can we hate on a business looking out for their partners unlike the majors not even sending lawyers or anything.

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
hes been signed to roc nation for a while tho
Isnt that just a management deal?? Maybe Camel wants to give him a record deal. Besides, am I the only one who has noticed the tension between Meek and Ross lately??! They dont hang out anymore, it seems like their shyt is just business and no more friendship.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think criminal justice reform is a lane for Hoc to make a real impact but I don’t think the State of Pennsylvania is going to give a fukk who riding for meek.

Meeks only shot is a conflict of interest situation with the judge.

Sidebar: IDGAF what nobody say, meek shouldn’t be on probation for some 10 year old charge. This shyt is draconian.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Isnt that just a management deal?? Maybe Camel wants to give him a record deal. Besides, am I the only one who has noticed the tension between Meek and Ross lately??! They dont hang out anymore, it seems like their shyt is just business and no more friendship.

This nikka is determined to hate:dead:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
u a Jay don't really sign many people to roc nation as artist. Probably makes more money off managing them

Last edited:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Don't do it Meek, Bubble Lip Jay want to sell your soul to him. Do that 2 and come out as Free Man

Last edited: