Jeanine Pirro Stuns Fox News Co-Hosts by Calling Black Colleague an ‘Oreo’

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
No sympathy from me. I don't even know why he would be offended by that, because from a quick Google Search of this Harold Ford dude, he's been a black mouthpiece of right wing talking points.

Him being an Oreo is the only reason those cacs at Fox hired him in the first place.
Bingo. fukk Ford. Sit there and take your humiliation for the check like a good little toady.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
If you have watched this show, you will see for some time Ford has gone out his way to kiss ass sometimes and say "I agree with you on this..blah blah"

Dude gets no respect....and she pulled his card to his face

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
He was called a Cadbury egg and a Snicker bar too, why focus on the Oreo?

Only people offended by this belong on the snack aisle right beside him.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
They’re shameless.

Personally I don’t wish them any kind of harm. But I really don’t care when they become the entertainment for cacs and their lapdogs and reminded of their place within the fold.

I know @The Wall Is Undefeated! is licking his lips wishing he had some cacs calling him an oreo thinking he’s one of the boys.
I don't wish them harm but I don't feel bad for them when they're victimized by racism, no matter what happens to them.

Black conservatives serve no function other than to attack other black people and gaslight us.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
vOylBsD.gif
Shame she has a c00n ass mama who is letting those stepford wives makeup artists make her look crazy as hell out here.

Look at this mess.
1C4B3361-A081-449F-8B43-C62B20DACA60.jpeg