rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
The Recession is a personal classic...but I don’t think he should make another sequel to it. Jeezy has regressed a lot over the last decade:hubie:
ALOT he might come thru on a single here or there (see “All There”) but Jeezy been washed for a lil minute

That Church in the Streets album :snoop:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
YOOO I was just saying I haven't cared for a Jeezy project since the Recession 12 years ago :comeon:

This is great, hopefully its just as good as the first

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
such trash takes in here. jeezy is much improved as a rapper since the original. his main concern will be recapturing the sound by getting the right production. and i suspect hell try to recreate put on w/ someone like kendrick or cole since ye prolly aint goin for that.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
As long as he’s got the sound and hooks down he’s gonna be straight. The only problem jeezy has is the recession was street music and he’s been far from street since the real is back.

tbh I rather hear a real is back 3 mixtape before the recession 2.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He's been pretty uneven for years, with more bad albums that good ones since 2014. The Recession though, was so omnipresent in summer 2008, what a classic time.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
such trash takes in here. jeezy is much improved as a rapper since the original. his main concern will be recapturing the sound by getting the right production. and i suspect hell try to recreate put on w/ someone like kendrick or cole since ye prolly aint goin for that.

The album could be good...but naming it after a sequel means if people dont get the same feeling as the original,its wack