Jeff Bezos just pushed a National Enquirer/Trump exposal that reads like a Coli thread :picard:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
what's the exposal? that national enquirer is a propaganda arm for donald trump? no shyt, we've known this for years now.

bezos still whack and trying to save face.

fukk em both.
Ami is operating under a plea agreement I believe. They violated it. Besides being a criminal act, they could get hit from old charges reinstated and new charges.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Ami is operating under a plea agreement I believe. They violated it. Besides being a criminal act, they could get hit from old charges reinstated and new charges.

yeah, pecker fukked up to the :skip:'th power.

use dikk pics to blackmail someone when your name is pecker, brehs.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
full
full

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
what's the exposal? that national enquirer is a propaganda arm for donald trump? no shyt, we've known this for years now.

bezos still whack and trying to save face.

fukk em both.

Uh, extortion is a pretty big crime.

Extortion when you're under court order is an even more consequential crime.

Extortion against one of the president's enemies when you're under court order for using your power to silence other enemies of the president would be the biggest scandal of any other administration.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The final outcome of this is going to be other worldly. The shady connections AMI has. I was remembering all those anti-Bezos comments trump was making because he wanted him to pull back on Washington Post stories. And the Saudi ties too

:whoo:
Send in mueller!

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm confused? If those emails are confirmed to be true, then how is this not illegal? Isn't this a matter for law enforcement?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh, extortion is a pretty big crime.

Extortion when you're under court order is an even more consequential crime.

Extortion against one of the president's enemies when you're under court order for using your power to silence other enemies of the president would be the biggest scandal of any other administration.
lol nah you right, but i just feel like NE been operating like this for years and never been brought down... so