Jennifer Lawrence is PERFECTION!!!

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
She's fine, not gonna be one of those guys who says he wouldn't...of course i would but if I had to pick my pawg, it would be Cara Delevingne. Don't know why, body isn't all that but i would destroy that
You are probably bi curious breh

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
She's cute, but I don't think she looks as good as she did a few years ago... Not sure why.:patrice:
Truth is she's never been good, I really dont see what the fuss is about. At least when ppl get gassed about marget robbie you can see something in the way of attractiveness (and some sex appeal). But this chick looks like a ju ju doll come to life, just a terrible example of how hollywood brainwashes folks. Ppl are going to be calling brie larson perfection next :scusthov:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
She fell off
She was never on it was just cool to crush on her because she was the latest ingenue. And to the ppl saying something is off, she's lost what little meat she once had and has gone standard hollywood weight the fact she's probably 6 years deep but feels like a 10 year vet could be a sign of overexposure as well.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
She was never on it was just cool to crush on her because she was the latest ingenue. And to the ppl saying something is off, she's lost weight and feels overexposed
Yeah, I guess. She did look a little better to me when she had a little more weight on her tbh