Jeremy Lin signs for CBA team Beijing Ducks!

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I'd be much more comfortable playing in China as non Chinese than with ethnic ties there. Lin is Taiwanese and his parents likely fled the communists which is how he got to the states.

But now you know the party is going to come and lean on him, set him up with a citizenship score and tell him to make statements condemning Hong Kong or else

190521-hong-Tiananmen-Square-tease_uj6iox

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
from rock bottom to potential king of China.

maybe he'll be the new Marbury out there, if healthy.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I feel like he should've been did this tbh. Like if i had the opportunity to become the most famous person in Ghana versus being nobody in America. I'd be making that transition easy.

i could understand if it was country you have no roots in like say Germany or Ireland. But being able to revisit your motherland and be a hero there while your at it. Might end up starting a new life there on some real shyt.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'd be much more comfortable playing in China as non Chinese than with ethnic ties there. Lin is Taiwanese and his parents likely fled the communists which is how he got to the states.

But now you know the party is going to come and lean on him, set him up with a citizenship score and tell him to make statements condemning Hong Kong or else

190521-hong-Tiananmen-Square-tease_uj6iox

I forgot he was Taiwanese. Guess he has a thing for geopolitical fukkery. :hugohmm: