Jerry Heller Live Tonight 10/12/15 9pm CST/ (He's Back & taking calls)

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Wonder if he's going to stand by that Suge killed Eazy story. :ohhh:

I bet you he's :umad:at the NWA film & Dre & Cube being the victors in all of this.

12088075_963508883709450_1068629675329213822_n.jpg

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
The man who killed NWA then literally killed Eazy:camby:
This may be true, but I want to hear someone ask him some tough questions, maybe someone from the Coli knows something in terms of history we didnt :whew:I dont trust the man but he did give us the doorway to zenith of Gangsta Rap. We hate you Heller but good looking on the records. :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
This may be true, but I want to hear someone ask him some tough questions, maybe someone from the Coli knows something in terms of history we didnt :whew:I dont trust the man but he did give us the doorway to zenith of Gangsta Rap. We hate you Heller but good looking on the records. :ohlawd:
Every interview he acts like him and Eazy was father and son up until he died yet fails to ever mention when or why he got fired and why Eazy was telling Ruthless artists to stay away from him

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Every interview he acts like him and Eazy was father and son up until he died yet fails to ever mention when or why he got fired and why Eazy was telling Ruthless artists to stay away from him
He was the closest to Eazy and had the most to gain for him being bumped off. Especially if the relationship was starting to sour. If Jerry Heller and J Prince started a label, it would be called "After all I did for you, what $ do I owe you?" records :francis:

Let's face it, Sociopaths end up running almost everything in the entertainment industry. :ohhh:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps

Down Load the entire Interview here http://www.ugs4life.com/episode-220-j...

I think this is proof positive he has run out of steam to talk about things. It isn't someone who is current about the industry, he's obsessed w/ talking about Dre,Cube. I have to admit it is hard to distinguish who is the con man in this: Suge,Dre,Heller,Eazy. There were making allegedly 10 million a month :ohhh: Where did all the money go? To Tomica and Heller? 120 million a year.........taxes 50 million, let's say. Where did that go annually? :jbhmm:

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
I caught half of it last night, he alluded to Dre setting up Eazy for the meeting with suge at 3 in the morning

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
I think this is proof positive he has run out of steam to talk about things. It isn't someone who is current about the industry, he's obsessed w/ talking about Dre,Cube. I have to admit it is hard to distinguish who is the con man in this: Suge,Dre,Heller,Eazy. There were making allegedly 10 million a month :ohhh: Where did all the money go? To Tomica and Heller? 120 million a year.........taxes 50 million, let's say. Where did that go annually? :jbhmm:
I agree with the it's hard to distinguish part.
I caught half of it last night, he alluded to Dre setting up Eazy for the meeting with suge at 3 in the morning
Add him to Doug Young and BG Knocc Out who have both said the same thing.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
He was the closest to Eazy and had the most to gain for him being bumped off. Especially if the relationship was starting to sour. If Jerry Heller and J Prince started a label, it would be called "After all I did for you, what $ do I owe you?" records :francis:

Let's face it, Sociopaths end up running almost everything in the entertainment industry. :ohhh:
:mjlol:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

I guess you could say that Jerry Heller was....... ruthless :ohhh: