Jeru The Damaja and Lauryn Hill Discussing Neanderthals

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He started dropping some serious knowledge at the 01:08 mark

"It's safe to assume that, because of history, that ALL white people are out to get you"

"(...) If in the past, all these white men was doing all this stuff to me, it'd dumb for me to be thinking he's my friend and come and hug him and embrace him, cause then I'm giving him a chance to kill me"

"(...) It's nothing wrong with being prejudiced, because we all prejudge. You prejudge food before you eat it. (...) You MUST know who your enemy is. And on a major scale, on a worldwide scale, the white man is my enemy"

"As black people, we HAVE to be on our guard. Let's not be passive"

I can see Lauryin is on that Claud Anderson, "it's all about economics" tip, but why did she have to come at him with that "you keep pointing the finger at them, when are we going to point that finger at ourselves :sadbron:" shyt? :beli:

Plus she said some real c00n shyt at 06:00

"As soon as you say 'the white man took everything away from me, took everything away from me', that means you gotta give him props for everything that you do have" :comeon: :what: :why: :dahell:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jeru is a fraud,hes got a child with a white woman and he was with a cac bytch for a good minute....

Damn lol

I heard Mos Def got like 6 children and only 2 are from black women

Edit: Now let's stop this chatty patty shyt
dame.png

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Jeru is a fraud,hes got a child with a white woman and he was with a cac bytch for a good minute....

back in the day i idolozed both Jeru and Lauryn.....

:ohlawd:

But decades later based on thier less than "noble" activities

They both have a place in "SMART DUMB N1GGA" territory :camby:

but in Jeru defense......black queens have been kind of hard on him...i know this for a fact

He was really crushing on a Earth i knew that ran a public access hip hop show that he was a guest on...

And dude was mad respectful ...building with her and all she could do is respond by telling him how Short he was in person....Jeru was hurt....

And that was uneccessary....so i dont agree...but i do understand why he with a snowbunny :manny:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
back in the day i idolozed both Jeru and Lauryn.....

:ohlawd:

But decades later based on thier less than "noble" activities

They both have a place in "SMART DUMB N1GGA" territory :camby:

but in Jeru defense......black queens have been kind of hard on him...i know this for a fact

He was really crushing on a Earth i knew that ran a public access hip hop show that he was a guest on...

And dude was mad respectful ...building with her and all she could do is respond by telling him how Short he was in person....Jeru was hurt....

And that was uneccessary....so i dont agree...but i do understand why he with a snowbunny :manny:

How can you be a gawd and be that weak ? One chick make you re think ur strategy...thats about as lame as Jeru trying to argue wickedness while sleeping with the enemy...We know women are cold creatures and in many ways work against you as a righteous man spiritually,but real gods are mentally tough and know how to overcome those hurdles without falling on they own swords...

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

He started dropping some serious knowledge at the 01:08 mark

"It's safe to assume that, because of history, that ALL white people are out to get you"

"(...) If in the past, all these white men was doing all this stuff to me, it'd dumb for me to be thinking he's my friend and come and hug him and embrace him, cause then I'm giving him a chance to kill me"

"(...) It's nothing wrong with being prejudiced, because we all prejudge. You prejudge food before you eat it. (...) You MUST know who your enemy is. And on a major scale, on a worldwide scale, the white man is my enemy"

"As black people, we HAVE to be on our guard. Let's not be passive"

I can see Lauryin is on that Claud Anderson, "it's all about economics" tip, but why did she have to come at him with that "you keep pointing the finger at them, when are we going to point that finger at ourselves :sadbron:" shyt? :beli:

Plus she said some real c00n shyt at 06:00

"As soon as you say 'the white man took everything away from me, took everything away from me', that means you gotta give him props for everything that you do have" :comeon: :what: :why: :dahell:

nah. you didnt understand the point lauryn was making.

you can point the finger at whites...but the a big part of the problem will always lie with us not sticking together and pooling our economic resources. thats what she is saying. that way you can "eliminate whites from the equation" (though thats a little zealous) and not rely on their mercy so to speak

if whites are the sole reason for our plight...that means you're basically saying they have total control and are thus the only reason we have scraps which is better than nothing. in that sense you must give them thanks for at LEAST leaving scraps.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

And that was uneccessary....

my stomach is hurting me -:deadmanny::deadrose::dead: