Jesse Jackson BEGS President Obama To PARDON Hillary Clinton (I Say, "LOCK HER AZZ UP")

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Jesse Jackson was being extorted by the Black P Stones outta Chiraq and his brother caught a case with the Vice Lords

Jesse aint shyt....

BokrwM3CAAAevhX.jpg:large
jeff fort was a independent contracter for jessie providing security for operation push. noah Robinson was a complete fukk up,u got to do better then this

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, what crime has she committed?

"Using bad judgment" or "placing national security at risk" are not specific offenses that can lead to a conviction. They're opinions

Fall for AM radio talking points, brehs.

Another example of how silly this 2 party system has made people.
Black people don't have a party in America, stop falling over yourself to support 1 or the other.
People actively dumbing themselves down in order to support the lesser of 2 evils. :snoop:

Anyway, to your question, read up on the Espionage Act. Particually the part that criminilizes the transmission, delivery, and communication of classified military documents outside of its proper custody. A personal/public email server falls under that purview.

I'll put it this way, If you did what she did you would be in a black site prison, believe that:ufdup:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Another example of how silly this 2 party system has made people.
Black people don't have a party in America, stop falling over yourself to support 1 or the other.
People actively dumbing themselves down in order to support the lesser of 2 evils. :snoop:

Anyway, to your question, read up on the Espionage Act. Particually the part that criminilizes the transmission, delivery, and communication of classified military documents outside of its proper custody. A personal/public email server falls under that purview.

I'll put it this way, If you did what she did you would be in a black site prison, believe that:ufdup:
THIS

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
u mfers are obsessed with Hillary I swear

I'm just sad at how black people still in 2016 are looking for salvation from either the republican or democrat party.

Fukk both, they dont give 2 fukks about us. I don't know what its going to take for us a collective to realize this.

This bicameral legislation we have isn't for us, it never fukkin was.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm just sad at how black people still in 2016 are looking for salvation from either the republican or democrat party.

Fukk both, they dont give 2 fukks about us. I don't know what its going to take for us a collective to realize this.

This bicameral legislation we have isn't for us, it never fukkin was.
I told them to establish political power, but they won't listen to me.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I told them to establish political power, but they won't listen to me.

There is a lot i have to say on this, and its much easier than done. But i dont feel like arguing with the people who will undoubtedly be offended with what I have to say so i'll leave it at this, "Its not black people's fault at all that the system is the way it is... but yes I agree with you".

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
There is a lot i have to say on this, and its much easier than done. But i dont feel like arguing with the people who will undoubtedly be offended with what I have to say so i'll leave it at this, "Its not black people's fault at all that the system is the way it is... but yes I agree with you".
Thanks breh