Jet Life Recordings - Organized Crime (Spitta, TY, L.E.$., Roddy)

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Damn TY actually has a lot of potential unlike most rapper kids. Is Smoke DZA in Jet Life? I thought he was but I prolly just assumed it. Spitta and LE$ came with it. I need that Pilot Talk 3. Free BG.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This shyt jammin'

Suggestive_medium.gif

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
So outside of Le$, I'm not familiar with most of Jet Life ... here are a couple of my thoughts:

- I saw earlier in this thread that TY is B.G.'s son and it shows because he sounds just like him (I guess that shouldn't be a surprise, but it was still eerie) ... so how old is he? Because B.G. is only 34 or something like that
- Someone remind me of the song that Le$ is interpolating on Maintain, because it's on the tip of my tongue and it's driving me nuts

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So outside of Le$, I'm not familiar with most of Jet Life ... here are a couple of my thoughts:

- I saw earlier in this thread that TY is B.G.'s son and it shows because he sounds just like him (I guess that shouldn't be a surprise, but it was still eerie) ... so how old is he? Because B.G. is only 34 or something like that
- Someone remind me of the song that Le$ is interpolating on Maintain, because it's on the tip of my tongue and it's driving me nuts