Jews rally against fellow jew Ben Stiller on airplane LMAO..:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Never trust someone whos got his hair slicked back.

The people on the plane didnt want smoke cuz they would have got their ass beat.

But if they knew brazillian jiujitsu the only curtain they woulda pulled out was a blanket provided by the stewerdess to cover their head for a nap.

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Strength in numbers. :francis: Also, where was the plane headed? A breh can't fall asleep in the emergency aisle without that one bytch stewardess constantly asking me if "I'm capable of operating the door in an emergency" but this shyt seemingly went off without a hitch. Eh. :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Strength in numbers. :francis: Also, where was the plane headed? A breh can't fall asleep in the emergency aisle without that one bytch stewardess constantly asking me if "I'm capable of operating the door in an emergency" but this shyt seemingly went off without a hitch. Eh. :yeshrug:

:mjlol:

I would have been like

I was watching that!!!:dahell:

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia

Sounds like you need to pump some weights, breh

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Sounds like you need to pump some weights, breh

I'm :flabbynsick: but more than capable of operating said door if need be, unless you suggesting I get fit as a deterrent to stop uppity flight attendants from being snarky 'cause I'm black and sleeping in the exit aisle? :mjpls:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
what movie is it???

i couldn't even cough on a plane without a flight attendant telling me to calm down, but these dudes can do this??? must be a Jewish airline on there way to Israel...

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Secular Talk is under the TYT umbrella network..:gucci: I thought the video was hilarious too...

keep playing like the sweet talking turx won't eventually get exposed by some hypebeasts just like how they currently doin anthony phagtano :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
keep playing like the sweet talking turx won't eventually get exposed by some hypebeasts just like how they currently doin anthony phagtano :mjlol:

I don't even know who that is....:dwillhuh:

Also the TYT is more than just one person last time I checked...:dwillhuh:

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I'm :flabbynsick: but more than capable of operating said door if need be, unless you suggesting I get fit as a deterrent to stop uppity flight attendants from being snarky 'cause I'm black and sleeping in the exit aisle? :mjpls:

Sounds like they just need a backhand :ehh:

I've never had anyone ask of them ask me anything, but I'm I'm like 200lbs and I'm only 5'10. Plus I have the most serious face ever, they make eye contact and are like :merchant: