Jim Brown "Young Black Men Terrorizing Their Community"

Gaara

Pro
Daps

Although i agree with the premise that black men should be more proactive in their communities. I personally think that the constant pushes to stifle black progression on both the national and regional level (that still go on this very day), the government's hand in thrusting black residents into poor urban areas thus making the acquisition of jobs and resources harder for the men than for the women play a very big part in it.

Also ignoring that the government providing a alternative and deadly revenue stream by importing drugs and guns in bulk into our communities and then arresting us for partaking in the very things they set forth only goes to let the true perps off of the hook. While the victim takes the charge.

But what do you guys think? Do you agree or disagree?

4pQ4NjI.gif

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
:dame::dame::dame::dame::dame::dame:
Jim Brown is an O.G. He's done more for the blk community, than I can ever dream of. Jim is right, the blk community needs to clean it self up. I agree with that aspect.
YET, With that said, that doesn't mean JIM IS FULLY right in this instance.
The Problem has always been systematic white supremacy. We're gonna act like Rose Wood never happened? or Blk Wall street never happened? both entities embodied the spirit of blk ppl building for themselves. both destroyed .

JEALOUS CRACKAS R ALWAYS LURKING. ALWAYS HALTING BLK PROGRESS. Yet before we attack white supremacy, the blk community has to fix it self.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's easy to talk about the young savages when you ignore the generational social engineering that continues to produce these types. These young dudes have 9 times out of 10 never seen a positive/real man in their life thus they have no example to model themselves after.Their mothers and grandmothers were side chicks of other dusty dudes thus on top of them growing up in destructive environments, its a recipe for destruction.

They never seen anyone love their mom so how can they love the black woman?
They never seen a man provide or build anything so how can they be productive?
Everyone from their Mother to their teacher to the damn pastor in their church has told them they will not be anything in life, so why should they care about their life or anyone else?

We gotta quit acting like cats for the most part choose to grow up like this and that they are not being engineered to have this mental illness.

Gaara

Pro
Daps
I wonder how the coli brehs who are Boolin' and Locced Out feel about this :patrice:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Hes not wrong when he says blacks should clean up our own communities. Neither was my boy Kendrick. But just like Kendrick, his context of this statement is very wrong. We need to stop this correlation between blacks killing each other and police killing each other. As if we shouldn't expect more from law enforcement than we expect from criminals.
I don't know how any black man can see the police kill so many unarmed people then even part of the blame on his own people.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps

Although i agree with the premise that black men should be more proactive in their communities. I personally think that the constant pushes to stifle black progression on both the national and regional level (that still go on this very day), the government's hand in thrusting black residents into poor urban areas thus making the acquisition of jobs and resources harder for the men than for the women play a very big part in it.

Also ignoring that the government providing a alternative and deadly revenue stream by importing drugs and guns in bulk into our communities and then arresting us for partaking in the very things they set forth only goes to let the true perps off of the hook. While the victim takes the charge.

But what do you guys think? Do you agree or disagree?

4pQ4NjI.gif

Basically what you are saying is black people are puppets on a string with no free will. Just terrible reasoning on your part.