Jim Jones @Hot97:Jay Z,Roc Nation,Cam'ron,cries talkin bout Dipset,Max B,Freestyle, (Cam responds)

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Biggest max b fan on this site and I'm biggest Jim yim hater but first 20 minz is fact .... Didn't get to max b part yet. Lol edit come soon . can been a childish hoe

@Ciggavelli might have a word with you. He did the Library of a LEGEND tapes. :takedat:

but you cool tho.

At 1:13:00 min in, he mentions Max. "He can die where he stand":hhh: DAMN, he just flipped out when Flex mentioned FRENCH name.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
At 1:24:20 min in, FUNK FLEX is legit TROLLING Jim. :deadmanny: "SNAKE!"

He been asking him questions that got Jim emotional back to back to back, but doing it with a SMILE and laugh. :youngsabo:If it was Charlamagne asking those same questions, things would gotten ugly pretty quick. :birdman:Funk flex still remembers JIMMY fukking up his birthday party, throwing them bottles at French from the balcony.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Ciggavelli my guy and a legend but he not a Jim Jones hater tho.band thanks for spoiling didn't get to max b part at 30 mins in now
@Ciggavelli might have a word with you. He did the Library of a LEGEND tapes. :takedat:

but you cool tho.

At 1:13:00 min in, he mentions Max. "He can die where he stand":hhh: DAMN, he just flipped out when Flex mentioned FRENCH name.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Ciggavelli my guy and a legend but he not a Jim Jones hater tho.band thanks for spoiling didn't get to max b part at 30 mins in now

How am i spoiling, my G?

Some people beggin for time stamps. And i post you since you mentioned about Max B part. This ain't a movie its just an interview. All that matters is the sound clips, and what he saying bout each topic.