Jim Jones says the future will look like Robocop

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.

Go to 51:00
his thoughts are if you don't get into crypto you will be left behind literally be on the floor with the savages and the rich people will be in the high rises.

A huge separation between rich and poor.

Money will move digital

Get with it or get lost etc.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
To be fair, Jim was right about the rise of Xi Jinping and the emergence of China as an authoritarian surveillance state.

:jbhmm: when did speculate on this?

He's not wrong here, It'll start off like Robocop. However I think the future will be more like Elysium, because the environment is going to be fukked and we don't have the tech to terraform Mars yet.

These billionaires aren't going into space because they simply think it's fun. They know the writing is on the wall. Between the environment and the subsequent inevitable water wars.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Crypto, the new scam.

If you didnt enter crypto when it started, you better just count your pennies and sit this one out

Whether you have crypto or not do you believe there will be a bigger divide between the rich and the poor?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whether you have crypto or not do you believe there will be a bigger divide between the rich and the poor?

Yes for sure.

Especially once the cost of automation because lower than the profit margin, it will be a wrap for majority of people in this country

I foresee a Brazilianation of the US

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Yes for sure.

Especially once the cost of automation because lower than the profit margin, it will be a wrap for majority of people in this country

I foresee a Brazilianation of the US

d133ee0a-1b43-11e3-b781-00144feab7de

Damn

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next thing you know, jim jones probably gonna have a talk show replacing wendy williams on fox. :lolbron: