Jim Ross on CM Punk: "A well conditioned Kimbo Slice, if you will."

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
A lot of TSC wants to see him get his ass kicked too

He just comes off as a dikkwad I'm a fan of CM Punk the wrestler but I don't really care for Phil Brooks. He's too old and broken down and the lagging with getting in octagon making me wanna see him go to sleep at this point.

I wish a nikka like Shelton Benjamin would've made the jump into MMA I think he could've been a beast as long as he put the work in.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He just comes off as a dikkwad I'm a fan of CM Punk the wrestler but I don't really care for Phil Brooks. He's too old and broken down and the lagging with getting in octagon making me wanna see him go to sleep at this point.

I wish a nikka like Shelton Benjamin would've made the jump into MMA I think he could've been a beast as long as he put the work in.
I selfishly want to see him get washed so he'd go to ROH/NJPW, he's one of the best of the last generation. He does come off as a dikkhead 90% of the time outside of the ring tho.

I think Dana will most likely hook him up with a commentating gig tho

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I selfishly want to see him get washed so he'd go to ROH/NJPW, he's one of the best of the last generation. He does come off as a dikkhead 90% of the time outside of the ring tho.

I think Dana will most likely hook him up with a commentating gig tho

I think his ego is too big to eat his words it would be cool though if he returned and was fresh and healthy. It's too bad the end of his WWE run turned out like it did he was just stale and burned the fukk out. Last time I remember caring about him was when he fought Lesnar at Summerfest. I didn't like the way he threw shade at Bryan and how he got over he came off as a hater.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think his ego is too big to eat his words it would be cool though if he returned and was fresh and healthy. It's too bad the end of his WWE run turned out like it did he was just stale and burned the fukk out. Last time I remember caring about him was when he fought Lesnar at Summerfest. I didn't like the way he threw shade at Bryan and how he got over he came off as a hater.
What did he say? He was bigging him up huge in the shoot

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
What did he say? He was bigging him up huge in the shoot

I remember hearing him talk about how they turned Danielson into a one trick pony basically saying the YES chants it was during the time he was with Kane. Bryan was able to take something and run with it he didn't have to come off as snarky to get over with the audience he put on dope matches and was able to play his character well. I think Bryan was more over during that feud with Punk back when AJ was fukking with em Punk might got a little bit jealous. :yeshrug:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Kimbo would probably KO him actually

zr59f1.gif

Phil just has to run around for 5 minutes and let Kimbo gas himself out