Jim Ross on why Rousey will close WrestleMania

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The Coli has this weird thing against women, but, no, no other match should close Mania than Becky vs. Ronda.

It has by far the most heat of any other feud, and if they're going to have women main event Mania at some point, this is the year to do it.

Its not that they hate women its that no one deserves to close mania, not Ronda, Seth Lesnar, Roman, Cena orton, no established star deserves it. These dudes want to see mustafa ali vs Andrade in a iron man match to close the show. They watch wwe book they way they have for 50 years then get mad because they wont book like some indy promotion. WWE aint about the wrestling, they never were, the headline of mania will be their biggest attraction its simple

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:francis:it's been sad to see MMA surpass wrestling's ability to create stars

i remember when these jiu-jitsu midgets were pariahs, social outcasts maligned as "cage fighters," barely a level above violent criminals, considered pathetic jokes

now any mma guy can waltz into wrestling and be the biggest name

Vince done dropped the ball :francis:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
No, then they'd complain about 'flippy shyt' and 'vanilla midgets' and 'marks are in the ring now.'
right, I mean let the rock not had gotten injured they would have shyt on him too, it was aleady starting,
let austin had decided to do that one more match, he would have got shytted on like they did angle and hbk
they shyt on roman, people are now saying seth doesnt deserve it
dean cant work and is quiting people seem happy about that
braun is now ruined as they say.

my point is these dudes are whiney little girls, they dont want noboody other than who they feel should be on top, and thats nobody, they should all be treated equal

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
No, then they'd complain about 'flippy shyt' and 'vanilla midgets' and 'marks are in the ring now.'
right, I mean let the rock not had gotten injured they would have shyt on him too, it was aleady starting,
let austin had decided to do that one more match, he would have got shytted on like they did angle and hbk
they shyt on roman, people are now saying seth doesnt deserve it
dean cant work and is quiting people seem happy about that
braun is now ruined as they say.

my point is these dudes are whiney little girls, they dont want noboody other than who they feel should be on top, and thats nobody, they should all be treated equal
tenor.gif

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Or maybe it’s cause she couldn’t cut it in ufc and got her ass beat so bad she still shook. Unlike Brock, who got his ass beat then came back and beat some ass. But not herrrrrrr:ohhh:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Only way they were gonna get to that Roman and Rock main event in April. Roman was supposed to have kept the belt this entire time to give him another long reign.

Roman ain't ever had a long reign to begin with, believe it or not.... I know the belief is that he's always winnin' the belt and always champion... dude ain't been champion a combined 4 months.