Jimmy ValenTime (me) X Urban Miracle - 2 Bangz/ Free 99 ( Music Video) Rep Me or Neg Me Bruhs

What you think Coli?

• Fire

• Good

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people don't have enough swag (couldn't think of another word to use) to be in rap bro. No offense to you or the song, but it just looks unnatural.

Keep bangin tho if this is what you enjoy doing, :salute:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
White people don't have enough swag (couldn't think of another word to use) to be in rap bro. No offense to you or the song, but it just looks unnatural.

Keep bangin tho if this is what you enjoy doing, :salute:

to build on this comment jimmy

i felt the worst parts of the video are you schlubbing around. some parts it seemed your bop was off rhythm or not synced properly.

urban looked much more natural for instance when yall was rappin toward the camera on the street wit the bus

the song wasnt bouncy enough to warrant your antics

as a director i would have minimized your movement

song was cool. visuals didnt match either in my opinion

urban dressed like he was goin to the beach and you were dressed like 1999. that clashed for me as well as the video being too bright and colorful.

song felt more dingy/grimey than what the video afforded.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Quick feedback, I would just make sure that the visual is always synced up with the audio. What was being mouthed didn't always match what came back from the audio, when the rapping was being done.

Aside from that, looks like you had fun shooting this. The song was mixed well, and the production on the beats were cool. So props to both of you, for putting this together. There's no better feeling than making music and putting it out there for the world to hear and see. Respect on sharing your craft. Keep doing what you're doing!

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
We got A whole album coming out on the 23rd

And another video dropping November for so you know we pick this because it was the most catchy hype song and everything else is a little more slow pace and chill

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
to build on this comment jimmy

i felt the worst parts of the video are you schlubbing around. some parts it seemed your bop was off rhythm or not synced properly.

urban looked much more natural for instance when yall was rappin toward the camera on the street wit the bus

the song wasnt bouncy enough to warrant your antics

as a director i would have minimized your movement

song was cool. visuals didnt match either in my opinion

urban dressed like he was goin to the beach and you were dressed like 1999. that clashed for me as well as the video being too bright and colorful.

song felt more dingy/grimey than what the video afforded.

I made this one on my cell phone from old footage like a 2pac video.I just glad we are able to Go and shoot some stuff for the album

it's been crazy in nyc

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
which guy are you
i-am-daredevil-season-2-animated-gif-33h7dl22wmyewi4d216vwg.gif

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I’m the black guy. Anyways me and Jim been working together on various projects for almost a decade. This project was rough because while recording I had lost my older brother and I had to deal with all that. I did all the production with some help from my intern that helps me with radio show/podcast. We just hope y’all listen and find something you like. Thanks for the honest feedback. Much love Coli