JJ still looking for L-O-V-E?, Well He can Start Today with this L: Texans @ Panthers WK2 Thread

Will JJ find Love??

• That oversized CAC gone find his beau (Texans)

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Fukk him and his love life!! :pacspit: (Panthers)

Votes: 26 74.3%

• Total voters

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
they need to make those nikkas practice hand drills daily .

cam gonna have to work overtime with em.....cause they get open enough imo.
Hell yea Olsen the only one I really truly trust right now...Philly lost my confidence in preseason

Ginn and Killa Beaman still got great chemistry ...although Ginn dropped a lot of easy ones ..its a lot of season left so they can improve...im hopeful...

Saints secondary will be a good test...

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Damn I should of been at this game. Didn't want to see the Texans tho :manny:
breh you didn't miss much.... it was hot as FCK...the sun was relentless...parking is $25 now from $20....one bottle water is $4 and they wouldn't let me keep the cap for the bottle :francis: I know it's trivial but still :francis:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
the first Jameis/Killa match up need to be primetime :camby: ESPN/NBC
5I5s8.png

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
breh you didn't miss much.... it was hot as FCK...the sun was relentless...parking is $25 now from $20....one bottle water is $4 and they wouldn't let me keep the cap for the bottle :francis: I know it's trivial but still :francis:

25 for parking :patrice:

why tho:what:

I only pay 10 when I go to Hornets games

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

yea I heard its because of a soccer game earlier this year when people were throwing caps at the field... gotta sneak in youre own caps now:mjlol:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
I park somewhere on the street over in SouthEnd and walk. It's like a 20 minute walk, but it's free on Sundays and I'm a cheapskate :manny:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I can't tell if the Saints are that bad or the Bucs are better than expected. Also we better not lose to the Eagles, they look like trash

Let me add Dallas to that pile. Got some favorable matchups down the road....Saints twice, Bucs, twice, Eagles now, and maybe Cowboys without Dez and Romo but I don't want to look that far down the road. 1 game at a time :whoa: