Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Maybe their fingers slipped :troll:

Tech Company Asked For ‘Preferably Caucasian’ Candidate On LinkedIn Job Posting

IT staffing and recruiting company Cynet Systems has finally apologized for its racist job listing that Twitter users spotted last week.

The otherwise fairly standard posting appeared on various sites, including LinkedIn, and began by stipulating that the job candidate be “Preferably Caucasian.”

It should be obvious, but employment discrimination on the basis of race or color is illegal. And it’s only legal to prefer candidates of a specific age, sex, religion or national origin if there’s a “bona fide occupational qualification” that relates to the essence or central mission of the employer’s business.

Twitter user Helena McCabe noticed the ad and wondered how Cynet could think such a blatantly racist post was acceptable.

Others piled on:

Cynet Systems didn’t respond to the outcry until Sunday evening, tweeting that it had terminated the individuals involved in the post.

The company also apologized “for the anger & frustration caused by the offensive job post” and insisted the ad “does not reflect our core values of inclusivity & equality.”

:bpmjpls:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
88PTS9.gif

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im suing for discrimination and racism. The 1986 civil rights act protects me from racist shyt like this. I'm gonna bankrupt those fckers

Civil Rights Acts (1964, 1968) The Civil Rights Act of 1964 is labor law legislation that outlawed discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.

Title VIII of the proposed Civil Rights Act was known as the Fair Housing Act, a term often used as a shorthand description for the entire bill. It prohibited discrimination concerning the sale, rental and financing of housing based on race, religion, national origin and sex.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
im with what aaron said on twitter in the first post.

i rather know from the jump that you are a bigot. save a lot of time.

sad shyt this but hey thats the type of games they play :wow:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im with what aaron said on twitter in the first post.

i rather know from the jump that you are a bigot. save a lot of time.

sad shyt this but hey thats the type of games they play :wow:

Yea really all it's gonna do is open the door for black owned businesses to put Preferably Black/African American on their job requirements. And nobody better not say shyt about it. White ppl that desperately need work better be cool with black owned businesses being racist just like you're cool with white owned businesses being racist