Job-Seekers - Use These Free ATS Compatible Resume Templates

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I am posting this here because a lot of yall nikkas don't go to HL and this is very important because many of yall complain about being underemployed.

Well I just got through two ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) using the "Leading Edge" template on this website modified for my own experience: 27 ATS Resume Templates • Hloom.com

Keep in mind I am perfectly qualified for the positions I applied to. Do not try to use this to trick HR/Recruiters into contacting you if you don't have the experience and background to back up your claims.

Before I submitted like 10 resumes and got zero back using my chronological resume. I created a new shorter one page "functional/achievement" based resume with more demonstrative statements and have received inquiries from 2 legit employers in my field out of 10 applications so far. So before I was 0 for 10 for the ATS now I'm 2 for 10. Through other methods my success rate is much higher so I would recommend not only focusing on optimizing your Resume for ATS but to optimize your LinkedIN profile as well.

Good Luck and hope this helps some brethren. You will get the money if you put in the work.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Resume templates..... In 2016?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You're a fukkin hater dude. instead of soaking up game and knowledge you act corny. you on my other post talking shyt too. You following me? :dame:

This is why a lot of nikkas stay at the bottom. i'm not even joking :francis:

You need to humble yourself and peep game because if a nikka know more than me you better believe I'm taking notes and not playing like I'm a boss when I really ain't - like you are:beli:.

Daps
Reppin
None of your business
You're a fukkin hater dude. instead of soaking up game and knowledge you act corny. you on my other post talking shyt too. You following me? :dame:

This is why a lot of nikkas stay at the bottom. i'm not even joking :francis:

You need to humble yourself and peep game because if a nikka know more than me you better believe I'm taking notes and not playing like I'm a boss when I really ain't - like you are:beli:.

nikka aint nobody following your bytch ass, you just make stupid ass threads that get shytted on

What grown man uses a fukking resume template?

fukk, you applying to walmart or something?

Get all the way outta here

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
nikka aint nobody following your bytch ass, you just make stupid ass threads that get shytted on

What grown man uses a fukking resume template?

fukk, you applying to walmart or something?

Get all the way outta here

nikka fortune 500 companies use applicant tracking systems along with recruiters to find candidates.

:camby: get the fukk off this thread and stop acting like you know what it takes to survive in CACorporate Amerikkka

Daps
Reppin
None of your business
nikka fortune 500 companies use applicant tracking systems along with recruiters to find candidates.

:camby: get the fukk off this thread and stop acting like you know what it takes to survive in CACorporate Amerikkka

nikka i done worked in hr

If i ever saw one of these obvious ass template resumes i dont care what your credentials are, id put it in the trash bin and move on.

Daps
Reppin
None of your business
Provide factual debate or get the fukk off my shyt.

What moves you making nikka and are you even employed?

Debate on what?

Resume templates are for lazy unoriginal people, nobody wants to hire lazy unoriginal people.

1k a year profit, i could open a lemonade stand and make that much a year in profits, i made more than that a year making mixtapes in school for 5 dollars a cd

:russ::russ:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Debate on what?

Resume templates are for lazy unoriginal people, nobody wants to hire lazy unoriginal people.

1k a year profit, i could open a lemonade stand and make that much a year in profits, i made more than that a year making mixtapes in school for 5 dollars a cd

:russ::russ:

nikka I've worked 40 hours in total on my S-corp in a fiscal year. Meanwhile I clearly mentioned I have a full time job.

You failed. :rudy:

Resume templates are for unoriginal lazy people huh

What do you call a fat HR lady that sit on her fat ass and let a machine pre-screen candidates for her utilizing algorithms that are not only ineffective but she don't even know how to calibrate or modify that shyt, let alone comprehend how it works? :youngsabo:

I'll let an IT nikka school you on machine learning - But let me tell you something you clearly have NO CLUE what you talking about. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
None of your business
nikka I've worked 40 hours in total on my S-corp in a fiscal year. Meanwhile I clearly mentioned I have a full time job.

You failed. :rudy:

Resume templates are for unoriginal lazy people huh

What do you call a fat HR lady that sit on her fat ass and let a machine pre-screen candidates for her utilizing algorithms that are not only ineffective but she don't even know how to calibrate or modify that shyt, let alone comprehend how it works? :youngsabo:

I'll let an IT nikka school you on machine learning - But let me tell you something you clearly have NO CLUE what you talking about. :heh:

No nikka you failed, putting in even 1 full time work week on a business that aint even netting part time profits, and then taking out a credit line like your shyt is about to be THRIVING.

Listen nikka, i could sell gift cards in bulk online and make more than you will make in the next 2 years combined and earn enough points on my credit card to finance a free round trip first class ticket to Japan.

Difference is, that fat hr lady already got a cushy position, the nikkas submitting resumes NEED one.