Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders Task Forces Publish Proposals

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
biden does support decriminalization :yeshrug:

good, see i didnt really even recall that. and thats an issue because if i didnt then there are millions of other potential voters that arent aware of that either. it may seem insignificant now but i really do think that if he made some more mention of that then it would clinch the presidency

The Marijuana Superweapon Biden Refuses to Use

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good, see i didnt really even recall that. and thats an issue because if i didnt then there are millions of other potential voters that arent aware of that either. it may seem insignificant now but i really do think that if he made some more mention of that then it would clinch the presidency

The Marijuana Superweapon Biden Refuses to Use
im kinda on the fence about biden running on legalization tbh :dead:

obviously i wouldnt be mad at it, but i dont know. "leave it up to the states" seems like the safer play for 2020

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
im kinda on the fence about biden running on legalization tbh :dead:

obviously i wouldnt be mad at it, but i dont know. "leave it up to the states" seems like the safer play for 2020

his campaign should be mentioning it in criminal justice reform directly behind reforming the police themselves. 1. overhaul the police 2. decriminalize weed and expunge records. just that alone significantly reduces run-ins with the cops nationwide and takes away a reason for them to fukk peoples lives up

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Dems will pretend to care about progressive policies then pump fake when it really counts.
If they don’t wield any power should they win, they’ll not only fukk up 2022, they’ll also just keep the decay rotting.

If you don’t wield any power after what we’ve seen Trump and McConnell did... :camby: