Joe Biden Losing Support Amongst Latino Voters: NYTimes

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
President Biden continues to lose crucial support among Latino voters, with an increasing number of those voters saying they are more likely to vote for former President Donald J. Trump, according to a new poll by The New York Times and Siena College.

The poll shows Mr. Trump edging out Mr. Biden among Hispanic voters, with 46 percent supporting the former president and 40 percent favoring Mr. Biden, but because Latino voters make up just 15 percent of the electorate, the poll’s sample size of the group is not large enough to assess small differences reliably. For a subgroup that size, the margin of error is 10 percentage points.
:mjgrin:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I think the numbers were 67 percent to like 33 percent last go around in favor of Biden with Latinos.

My question is...if this is true...why? Trump has done nothing lol This seems like "we're bored, Biden is boring, we go Trump now".

Like a girl reminiscing over a toxic ex....I feel like most of america is like that girl right now.

Lets just wait until this man isnt just doing his rallies.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You cant really trust these polls at all. Certified swore Hector and Manuela would hold the Democrats down . With or without the help of black independent voters#Bothsides. And he knows the analyticals better than anybody:respect:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I think the numbers were 67 percent to like 33 percent last go around in favor of Biden with Latinos.

My question is...if this is true...why? Trump has done nothing lol This seems like "we're bored, Biden is boring, we go Trump now".

Like a girl reminiscing over a toxic ex....I feel like most of america is like that girl right now.

Lets just wait until this man isnt just doing his rallies.
He reminds them of the dysfunctional leaders they had back home. Sooner orlater Y'all gonna realize the reasons these countries is so fukked up is because of the ppl that live there(aka migrants) not "American Imperialism" like you bleeding heart coli liberals love to try and guilt trip ppl on:mjgrin: