Joe Biden To Make His 2020 Announcement Next Week (CNN)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I don't think he's going to run. What I think will happen is like I said before, he goes on his Neo-Liberal tour promoting Neo-Liberalism and bashing Trump or just endorse the Young Up and Comer Beto. The Dems need to focus on letting Bernie shine, Buttigieg do his thing, and let Andrew Yang develop himself since he has great ideas to bring to the table about jobs.

(CNN)Joe Biden is poised to make his long-awaited announcement to jump into the 2020 presidential campaign next week, people close to the former vice president say.

The format and date of the announcement are still in flux, but Biden's team has been quietly laying the groundwork for a presidential campaign for months.

Joe Biden undeterred from 2020 race as he faces allegations he made women feel uncomfortable

While his deadline has slid back several times this year, people close to the Delaware Democrat say they expect him to join the Democratic primary fight next week.
Greg Schultz, a top political adviser who is preparing to oversee Biden's campaign, told Democrats on Capitol Hill earlier this week that "everything is going ahead as scheduled."
His entry into the race will answer one of the biggest remaining questions of the makeup of the crowded and historically diverse Democratic primary field. This would mark his third run for the White House.
Earlier this month, Biden said he planned to announce his decision "relatively soon."

At Fritz Hollings' funeral, Joe Biden returns to a familiar role: eulogist

"I've been told by the lawyer that I've got to be careful what I say so that I don't start the clock ticking and change my status," Biden told reporters. "... Even if I knew for certain that I was going to run for president back in Thanksgiving, my intention from the beginning, if I were to run, would be to be the last person to announce ... Give everybody else their day and then I get a shot and then we're off to the races."

Source: Joe Biden to make his 2020 announcement next week - CNNPolitics

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I don't have the time right now to volunteer with the LGBTQ.

But you have the time to make 10+ threads a day
tenor.gif