Joe Budden - I'll Name This Podcast Later Episode 71 (BREAKS DOWN & EXPLAINS DRAKE/MEEK MILL DISS)

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
listened to most of it on yesterday and i think i might have pulled about 4 different coli smilies while listening to him talking about the diss.
he was scrambling like hell

:lolbron:

you don't need a reason to diss someone if you want send shots at someone do it or even explain it.but...
he just got to admit it's part of his roll out plan for "the mission" and keep it moving.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
budden the only dude ever dropping a disstrack and a tutorial right afterwards :dead:
:russ:
Regardless off all the cornball shyt we've seen from him, you can't take away his penmanship....all artist are crazy..it's a part of the aura:ehh:

It's a thrilling feeling, imagine being a skilled emcee, you hear one rapper reference you adn you go full:hamster:
and you go STRAIGHT to the studio and lay the most PIFFERY PARANOIA ENDUCED VERSE ON EARTH :wow:(not saying joe did this)

I still dont see why you would diss a guy that doesnt write his own responses

This is bigger than Drake. The War is about something else. You're still looking at the frontline when nikkas are trying to blow up the Core Struct 3 miles away :wow: