Joe Budden is interviewing Candace Owens (will this get Shannon Sharpe #'s)?

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Smh look at the game Joe is playing. Smh at this terrible trolling.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They can start by not trying to put entities with an audience in the 10s of millions behind a paywall where you cap out at 100k viewers. I check his subs, they dont really go up too much when he puts big public figures on there.

Continue growing your non-core audience, it will pay off in the long run.
Right.. dude could be doing these live and make up the money in superchats without moving a muscle... Look at Shannon Sharpe. Routinely does 50k and up live viewers and money just rolling in.. Plus ads.. Plus views. Plus other opportunities

I feel like the most I get out of Budden is clips on Twitter. Shannon make you sit down and watch 3 hours straight and you didn't even notice the time went by

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Right.. dude could be doing these live and make up the money in superchats without moving a muscle... Look at Shannon Sharpe. Routinely does 50k and up live viewers and money just rolling in.. Plus ads.. Plus views. Plus other opportunities

I feel like the most I get out of Budden is clips on Twitter. Shannon make you sit down and watch 3 hours straight and you didn't even notice the time went by
Budden is an idiot for real. His youtube videos are still not monetized. He only relies on patreon for revenue

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Man got that big ass coat and hat on and sitting in front of a lit fireplace like he Diane Sawyer or something lol. shyt is crazy to me. Why would he put this shyt behind a paywall? Stupid AF. He ain’t ever going to grow doing shyt like this