Joe Budden: “Nicki Minaj Is On Drugs, And Someone Should Intervene.”

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I hope this isn't true, but if it is :snoop: When celebs start to dwindle because another takes their spot :francis:

Anyway, the link timestamp and the cliffs are down below.

Episode 169 | "Face Tune"

Begins @ 57:45.

Updated. Cliffs:
  • Says the Instagram post where she’s opening a gift and acting weird is confirmation she’s on drugs.
  • Says she’s probably on pills, and Meek was hooked on pills while he was with her.
  • Talks about her response to the Karen Civil blogger and alludes to her being on pills when she responded because she forgot how old she was.
  • Says she’s too big of a celebrity to be responding that way, and the blogger wasn’t wrong. We just want to hear something different from Nicki.
  • Says he’s done drugs before so he knows it when he sees it. Not certain she’s actually on drugs, but it LOOKS that way.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
him and akademics have always had some sideways shyt to say about nicki minaj...I forgot what kicked it off tho

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I assume most of these entertainers are on some type of drug but if you got millions of dollars at your exposals and can't find the strength to help yourself then that's on you. With that being said since she been acting weird she has been putting out hella ass and titties pics out even more so than before we getting closer to nudes and a sextape. Already got cardi b shyts out this bytch.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
him and akademics have always had some sideways shyt to say about nicki minaj...I forgot what kicked it off tho
Budden makes good points though and is a veteran/legend in the game. He predicted the death of X and has just been calling shyt for what it is.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Duh... She's a rich, Hollywood A-Lister

She's on coke, pills and probably smokes weed here and there if not a regular smoker

You don't respond the way she did unless you're on coke and raging. It gets you on a hype ting. That's what she was on in those messages :yeshrug:
I'm pretty sure not every A-list celeb does coke. However, the majority probably do.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
:dame:

Meek said this about what they were doing

Her music needs to grow that's the problem. Just like Drake, you are both falling into the Wayne route where people are tired of your great production random ass rhymes with little depth to it

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
she's not on drugs. That bytch is demon possessed.

Demon possessed women got the best box by the way :mjlit: