Joe Budden Podcast Episode 147 - Dip From My Pod

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Nahh you right but it still corny .

Him acting like something is wack makes him look wack is the funny thing .

nikka really said I don't brunch :wtf:.
Lol

It’s a hood thing. Especially from nikkas of a certain age.

I got a friend who is almost 40 years old and never orders anything but chicken wings and fries. I’ve probably been to 30 different restaurants with him (Chinese, Italian, Mexican, BBQ, Greek etc) and if they don’t have wings or fries on the menu the nikka refuses to eat.

Me- “This lobster bisque looks good”

Him- “Hell naw. I can’t fukk wit it”

Some dudes just have no sense of adventure or experimentation..Just stuck in their ways

:russ:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"End with a bang like the last guy in a train. You're whole squad went and did they best moves. p*ssy tired, she ready to leave..." :mjlol::mjlol:

Yo I didn't hit me at first what I meant until he kept going. :russ:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
"End with a bang like the last guy in a train. You're whole squad went and did they best moves. p*ssy tired, she ready to leave..." :mjlol::mjlol:

Yo I didn't hit me at first what I meant until he kept going. :russ:
yo the guys completely missed this gem

I was fukkin dead at work :dead:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: @ Joe clowning that “I got money all around me “ joint :russ::russ::russ:

Funny thing about Joe dissing Crew is that it was a sleeper pick on the podcast last year. Mal played it. That's how I got put onto the song.

The song is a blassic btw. Joe is my nikka but he has some shytty music opinions at times. I've literally never heard anyone hate on Crew.

He also hated on "Get Out" too. nikka's opinions be off sometimes. :scust:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Joe Budden one of the bravest guys in hip hop. He's stood in front of every challenge even when he looks dumb and corny. He's freestyled, rap battled, created his own website & message board, one of the first to release digital albums, made his own love and hip hop before Mona, created a relevant podcast, created & was lead of a group with 3 highly respected lyricists, went up against breakfast club and faced the domestic abuse allegations head on, created everyday struggle, etc...I remember Joe used to post on All hip hop under the screename Chea!!!...Joe is really a man of the culture.

Always thought dude was talented but lame, yet as I get older I have nothing but respect for this guy's relentlessness, vision and ability to face challenges/fears. Salute to Joe Budden, glad to see him come up