Joe Budden Podcast Episode 147 - Dip From My Pod

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
dip from my pod :pachaha:

edit: every other week i see comments bout rory or mal, they got their own drop now its official, plus their dynamic with joe has made the podcast, i wouldnt change anything if its working, definitely my fav podcast in the game

Basically, everyone in this thread is trippin. They have a good chemistry now. Rory is an essential part of the podcast. If it was just Joe and Mal it'd be kinda wack.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Basically, everyone in this thread is trippin. They have a good chemistry now. Rory is an essential part of the podcast. If it was just Joe and Mal it'd be kinda wack.
I don't think anybody was saying anything like that, it's just that Rory was being a little bytch. shyt was just jokes and recently he's been taking shyt mad seriously.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Nah. They not buggin this time. I fukk with Rory, Mal and even Parks but Rory was acting like a lil hoe this episode.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't think anybody was saying anything like that, it's just that Rory was being a little bytch. shyt was just jokes and recently he's been taking shyt mad seriously.

I thought Rory was playin like he was salty. Y’all think he was tight for real?

Last edited:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I thought Rory was playin like he was salty. Y’all think he was right for real?
Rory doesn't like getting joked on, but before he would atleast put an effort to roll with it. These past couple of weeks, homie has been in his feelings or something. Dude is turning red and acting like a c*nty when the jokes are on him, which is odd because Joe gets like 95% of jokes because nikka is just weird.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
When is the last time they dropped a poor episode? This episode is great.

Joe hit Mal with some tough love about women and telling stories.

Berg bodied that Sleepers section. :feedme:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Can we talk about mal and this too cool for everything shyt .

Honestly it makes him look super corny.

I don't do brunch :what:.

Mal is the glue to the show but man that too cool shyt is super corny .
True but every nikka has a friend like Mal.. You just know to never be adventurous or vulnerable around them because he’s gonna be quick with the judgement. It’s usually all love though..

I fukk with Mal.. He’s a throwback

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
True but every nikka has a friend like Mal.. You just know to never be adventurous or vulnerable around them because he’s gonna be quick with the judgement. It’s usually all love though..

I fukk with Mal.. He’s a throwback
Nahh you right but it still corny .

Him acting like something is wack makes him look wack is the funny thing .

nikka really said I don't brunch :wtf:.