Joe Budden Podcast Episode 248 "Keep It A Buck"

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I really tried to get into this podcast, I gave an honest attempt, couldn't do it, despite the moments of humor. I think this podcast's success is 100% due to people living vicariously through celebrities that they like. How else can you listen to someone talk about a bunch of nothing and gossip for 2+ hours as an adult male with a life? You must just be invested into the person/people doing the gossiping.

If you got hours out of the day to spare why not go listen to something you can learn from, check out Radiolab, check out Startalk, even check out Rogan's shyt when he has a brilliant guest on...what are you taking away from 40 year old men gossiping about Shaderoom content for hours? Lol

Because we can nikka? See where you fukked up was making the mistake that people aren't checking out more informative or thought provoking shyt.

Dualities nikka.

And Rogan? The racist? Nah slime.

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
I really tried to get into this podcast, I gave an honest attempt, couldn't do it, despite the moments of humor. I think this podcast's success is 100% due to people living vicariously through celebrities that they like. How else can you listen to someone talk about a bunch of nothing and gossip for 2+ hours as an adult male with a life? You must just be invested into the person/people doing the gossiping.

If you got hours out of the day to spare why not go listen to something you can learn from, check out Radiolab, check out Startalk, even check out Rogan's shyt when he has a brilliant guest on...what are you taking away from 40 year old men gossiping about Shaderoom content for hours? Lol

SHUT UP fakkit

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
he’s annoying when he shyts on the other guys for having an opinion or even speaking...when even joe can rarely get a coherent thought out without claiming there’s a deeper point that he can’t get into at the moment.

and that fake giggle he constantly does is annoying too.

Yea that is kinda annoying

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Damn, dudes going into deep dives over this podcast is wild... It's just something to listen to while you out running errands and shyt on the weekend... It's not like an album from a top rapper that you need to listen to for "the culture"... If you don't like it don't listen... He says every week that that ain't got shyt to talk about and they aren't experts or knowledgeable about shyt really so I'm baffled why people have such lofty expectations for it...

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Went to the Detroit show last night. shyt was pretty fukking fun.

Some chick asked Mal to F Marry Kill the guys ladies :mjlol: (of course he didn’t answer)
But shyt was funny as hell

Overall a great show. I wish I filmed Joe practicing his drop kick on Arnold. Joe ran so damn fast across the stage :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Mal

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I wish these nikkas would do a show in Baltimore

Im mot trying to go all the way to DC just to see the pod

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
From rapper to talk show host....what a downward journey Joe Budden has had.

His podcast more successful than his rap career ever was, so salute to him if anything. I don't listen to his podcast, but apparently plenty other people do.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
His podcast more successful than his rap career ever was, so salute to him if anything. I don't listen to his podcast, but apparently plenty other people do.

You know what....I agree 100% salute to him for moving into a lane that suits him better. He's the right personality for the internet era of video shows and podcasts. He's like the Oprah or Geraldo of his time.