Joe Budden Podcast EPISODE 77 (Special Barbershop Episode)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
That jail story is hilarious. This nikka stood for 72 hours straight? Reminds of Jay selling crack for 4 days straight inky eating cookies tryna make those 92 bricks back,

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing they had to say about that Tory album was there skits of course. Them political connects. They can fully call Frank Ocean album trash but only comment on skits for the Tory album :laugh:

Their musical opinions are so trash most times. These niccas just casually claiming Kissland was trash. Most of Weeknd fans prefer it Kissland to BBTM.
None of these guys were behaving political lol

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
The podcast is so much better without the chick..

I'm shocked that Joe has some real dudes in his corner that tell him what a lame he really is..
Yeah, Marissa was so useless at times. I do miss those hoe stories at times but they were so in frequent it didn't really make up for the other days when she wouldn't add anything meaningful. Rory seems like he holds the podcast down on the backend (he was the one who contacted Star for example) so, I'll give him props for keeping it together. W/o him idk if Joe would be there every week and committed.
The podcast is so much better without the chick..

I'm shocked that Joe has some real dudes in his corner that tell him what a lame he really is..
Breh that reallly surprised me. They was just calling him corny and he wasn't even arguing with them back.