Joe Budden vs Wale (UPDATE: They’ll run the fade and talk about it on the podcast right after LMAO)

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
They put hands on ran first... ran retaliated with the smack to a nikka who aint even put hands on him.

And they jumped cons after the he snuffed joe. nikka we all know joe budden aint no tough guy breh but u leaving shyt out

He had chances to put hands on these nikkas many times....but nada. If he's some trained boxer why he never put hands on any of these nikkas throughout his long history of getting played? I know the type. One of those bozo nikkas that wouldn't hesitate to put hands on a woman but would never have that same energy with a man. Wale would whoop that boy.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
He had chances to put hands on these nikkas many times....but nada. If he's some trained boxer why he never put hands on any of these nikkas throughout his long history of getting played? I know the type. One of those bozo nikkas that wouldn't hesitate to put hands on a woman but would never have that same energy with a man.

I just told you they beat up ran at the applebees, ran retaliated with the smack. Cons snuck joe from behind. So they caught cons after the show and beat him then joe addressed the nikka in person and cons aint want no problems. I dont care about the other shyt, but the shyt you was saying was wrong

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I just told you they beat up ran at the applebees, ran retaliated with the smack. Cons snuck joe from behind. So they caught cons after the show and beat him then joe addressed the nikka in person and cons aint want no problems. I dont care about the other shyt, but the shyt you was saying was wrong

What parts of my post are you not understanding, dev? What parts are not facts? Matter fact...forget it. I'm just remembering you that Budden blind dikkrider. You thinking illogically.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yup, joe ain’t as hard as he thinks he is, but Ran got beat up, Cons got layed out and Joe asked for the 1 on 1 fade with Rae, people forget all this tho, facts are facts.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yup, joe ain’t as hard as he thinks he is, but Ran got beat up, Cons got layed out and Joe asked for the 1 on 1 fade with Rae, people “forget” all this tho.

Budden HIMSELF ain't touch either Ran or Con. Saw them dudes after the fact and ain't do shyt. Budden claimed he wanted to shoot the fair with Rae after getting punched in the face and ain't do shyt. He was on the same tour with Rae by many peoples account had the opportunity to see Rae one on one many times after that incident and ain't do shyt.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
What parts of my post are you not understanding, dev? What parts are not facts? Matter fact...forget it. I'm just remembering you that Budden dikkrider. You thinking illogically.

:russ:Got a nikka calling me by my name and shyt. relax breh its not that serious. You said Joe never retaliated against Ran. nikka joe and his peoples beat up ran. Ran retaliated by smacking a nikka who had nothing to do with his beatdown. So joe should go retaliate for that ???

You also said he never did nothing to cons. nikka they beat him out right outside of the event what are you talking about then cons said some more slick shyt and Joe adressed in person Joe had this nikka shook. What are you disputing about what I just said. All this shyt happened its documented and facts.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Budden HIMSELF ain't touch either Ran or Con. Saw them dudes after the fact and ain't do shyt. Budden claimed he wanted to shoot the fair with Rae after getting punched in the face and ain't do shyt. He was on the same tour with Rae by many peoples account had the opportunity to see Rae one on one many times after that incident and ain't do shyt.
Same way Ran or Rae ain’t touch Joe But you’re giving them props for the same thing? I didn’t know they were still on that same tour after tho, guessing that’s when/how Joe and tical had that chat and squashed it