Joe Manchin: I won’t vote for For The People Act or Weaken/Eliminate Filibuster!

Is the Democrats’ legislative agenda finished in the Biden era?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
*cooks up usual comment of*

why wont biden threaten manchin with bodily harm on live tv and/or tiktok to prove he is trying

*with a dash of*

do nothing dems

*and a sprinkle of*

but i have no solutions about what can be done in light of this, i just like to complain and threaten to actually do nothing in the future so the people actively against my interests gain more power

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy is a real son of a bytch. A sign of things to come.I don’t think cacs will share power when they become a minority around 2040.maybe their kids will be more enlightened, but I’m not betting on it.

We have some dark days ahead.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This guy is a real son of a bytch. A sign of things to come.I don’t think cacs will share power when they become a minority around 2040.maybe their kids will be more enlightened, but I’m not betting on it.

We have some dark days ahead.
i actually am thankful he just came flat out and said he is against democracy. you cant get more straightforward than he just was. now hopefully people direct their energy his way instead of all the random shyt they been doing.

that should hopefully lead to more negative media coverage and maybe perhaps he can be guilted into doing the right thing once his sponsors start getting ancy

but yes i agree, dark days are ahead but thats due to a combination of things outside of just him. the GQP doubling down on trump has let us know the era of proud idiocracy is here to stay. hopefully there will still be people willing to fight back against it

Corny Batman

Caped Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Citizens of Gotham
but i have no solutions about what can be done in light of this
Every single time progressives propose solutions, you reply that they are simply impossible. "Joe Biden cannot persuade Joe Manchin in any way, it would violate the laws of physics, there is nothing Biden could offer Manchin and the president simply cannot push a senator, it cannae be done cap'n."

What's your solution?

negative media coverage and maybe perhaps he can be guilted into doing the right thing
:laff:

Corny Batman

Caped Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Citizens of Gotham
:jawalrus:"You didn't propose a surgically precise solution though."

Biden's been in government for fifty fukking years. You're telling me he has no idea how to lean on a senator from West fukking Virginia? :stopitslime:

The only conclusion we can logically draw from this is that BIDEN AGREES WITH MANCHIN. THEY HAVE THE SAME AGENDA.