Joel Embiid will be the next Hakeem Olajuwan (PROOF INSIDE)

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Hakeem wasn't this polished at this stage of his career
The Process is like 4 inches taller than Hakeem, a better defender and rebounder, and ahead of where Hakeem was offensively at the same stage in they career
He regularly put up double doubles with multiple blocks under a minutes restriction
:ehh:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hakeem wasn't this polished at this stage of his career
The Process is like 4 inches taller than Hakeem, a better defender and rebounder, and ahead of where Hakeem was offensively at the same stage in they career
He regularly put up double doubles with multiple blocks under a minutes restriction
:ehh:
You just told all kinds of lies in one post. The Dream was 7'. Embiid isn't 7'4":beli:

The Dream averaged 20 pts 12 rebs 3 blocks and 1 steal in his first yr. So you can end all that better defender and rebounder jazz.

He also play all 82 games at 35 mins per game.

Respect Olajuwon breh:ufdup:

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
You just told all kinds of lies in one post. The Dream was 7'. Embiid isn't 7'4":beli:

The Dream averaged 20 pts 12 rebs 3 blocks and 1 steal in his first yr. So you can end all that better defender and rebounder jazz.
Yeah he fukked up with the height shyt, but he's not too far off with the other statements.

Dream did average those #s at the same age, but he played 35 minutes per game - Embiid's only averaging 21.4 minutes this season. Their #s when playing the same minutes (per 36) -

Embiid - 29.6 points, 11.4 rebounds, 2.0 assists, 1.0 steals and 4.4 blocks
Hakeem - 20.9 points, 12 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 1.2 steals and 2.7 blocks

Now obviously we can't just assume that Embiid would carry over that sort or production if he averaged around 35/36 minutes, but he's certainly more productive and polished than Dream was at the same age.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

He also play all 82 games at 35 mins per game.

Respect Olajuwon breh:ufdup:

Hakeem is 6'10" without shoes, he said so in his own book, and if you see pictures of him with other 7 footers it's pretty obvious he's not a full 7 feet.

Embiid is 7'2" in shoes, Hakeem being about 6'11" in shoes Embiid is 3" taller than him.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:mjgrin: HAKEEM, SHAQ, DROB, EWING, ZO, & DEKE?

NAH
:devil:
:evil:
Bruh, low key....... These young nikkas got MUCH more potential than all them nikkas except Shaq. All the other great C's of the 90's can and most likely will be surpassed by all of the top bigs of today's game. Towns and Embid could both possibly end up top 20 all time based on their potential. Then Porzingis, Okafor, Whiteside, Cousins, Davis, etc. In just a matter of bout 3-4 years the NBA went from WOAT big man era to maybe the best era for bigs EVER (if potential is reached of course).

Low key, with nikkas like Westbrook and Harden prob dominating the next few years numbers wise :scust:, the whole "golden era for guards" shyt will be deaded soon

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he fukked up with the height shyt, but he's not too far off with the other statements.

Dream did average those #s at the same age, but he played 35 minutes per game - Embiid's only averaging 21.4 minutes this season. Their #s when playing the same minutes (per 36) -

Embiid - 29.6 points, 11.4 rebounds, 2.0 assists, 1.0 steals and 4.4 blocks
Hakeem - 20.9 points, 12 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 1.2 steals and 2.7 blocks

Now obviously we can't just assume that Embiid would carry over that sort or production if he averaged around 35/36 minutes, but he's certainly more productive and polished than Dream was at the same age.
I've never been a fan of the per 36 stat....but I get what you're saying.

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
The only thing is........ All 3 of them nikkas are future HOFers who all have unique and versatile skill sets. Add Ant Davis and Whiteside to the mix and the future of these bigs are looking better than the 90's was looking. They all are dominant early in their careers.

U are a fukkin lame nikka trying to look for some shyt to hate on. Bum ass nikka smh

shut up bytch KAt and porzingis aint no hall of famers the fukk :bryan:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man hell nah they aren't

Bruh, low key....... These young nikkas got MUCH more potential than all them nikkas except Shaq. All the other great C's of the 90's can and most likely will be surpassed by all of the top bigs of today's game. Towns and Embid could both possibly end up top 20 all time based on their potential. Then Porzingis, Okafor, Whiteside, Cousins, Davis, etc. In just a matter of bout 3-4 years the NBA went from WOAT big man era to maybe the best era for bigs EVER (if potential is reached of course).

Low key, with nikkas like Westbrook and Harden prob dominating the next few years numbers wise :scust:, the whole "golden era for guards" shyt will be deaded soon

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
You stuck in the 90s ass nikkas need to take off the rose colored frames and see what's in front of you in this new era of ball. Kristaps, Jahlil (on the offensive end only :whoa: ) Joel, KAT are all gonna be studs when it's all said and done. It's not hard to tell.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
@DetroitEWarren I'm not saying that Embiid and all of them can be HOF players and have long and productive careers.
U are good breh. I'm a confident dude when it comes to how I observe sports, I have damn near always been right when it comes to how I predict nikkas careers (assuming they will stay healthy of course). I said Wade would be an all time great his rookie season, I said Wiggins was extremely overrated during his high school run. I said Emeka Okafor would be average as hell and had no Busi being compared to Dwight back then (thought Dwight would be much better though). I was right about all the 96 draft nikkas and I was only 10 at the time. I have even recruited young nikkas in different hoods at b ball courts for my old High School (Finney Highlanders GREENHOUSE bytch). I think right now we have at least 4 different bigs who can go down as all time greats.

I may have been wrong about Dunn too though. Dude looks like the game is too fast for him. Dude looks scared to use his handle to break PG's down. He could get to the rack at will in college. It has not translated so far