mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
really.... do we want another establishment dem to carry the mantle.....? some folks do..... so i present to you, the official joey b presidential watch thread...

i don't think he throws his hat in the ring though....

where would biden be if he did...? according to the polls he would be formidable...

UMass poll gives Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders edge in 2020 New Hampshire Democratic primary
Biden leads in SC poll of likely 2020 Democratic presidential candidates
Quit Biden your time, Joe, and make up your mind
Biden getting closer to White House bid but serious concerns remain
Joe Biden missed his chance for president. Dems needs someone new in 2020.

can joey b. seduce amerikkka....?
biden1.jpg

or will he be seen as just a tad bit creepy...
joe-biden-wandering-hand_thumb%25255B7%25255D.jpg

or has trump finally met his match....?
Screen+Shot+2018-03-22+at+1.46.15+PM.png

incrementalism vs. progressivism vs. :dead:7ism.... ladies and gentlemen and coli posters, let's get ready to fumble.....

but on a positive note, what are some things that joe biden could bring to the table?.....
- name recognition
- able to connect to the white working class voter
- plain spoken
- known as a fighter who can give it as well as take it
- connection to the obama political machine
- able to connect to moderate republican voters
as kevin garnett would say, this is a bar fight... beating trump in 2020 will definitely be a bar fight and a nice, quiet, civil dem will not be able to win the election... joe biden is grimy and rough around the edges, but has an image of someone who is sympathetic to the plight of the average working class citizen... he can give voice to those who otherwise feel they have no voice... he can punch trump hard and get down in the mud with him.... will it be enough...? is biden the right candidate....?

there's also this:

Last edited:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
i'm indifferent on him running, but if there is a thread for him, it shouldn't be started by someone who's going to make the OP a dismissive, biased parody..."official" candidate threads should be started with a neutral or supportive post
fair enough.... when i get some time i'll rewrite the og post.....

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
i'm indifferent on him running, but if there is a thread for him, it shouldn't be started by someone who's going to make the OP a dismissive, biased parody..."official" candidate threads should be started with a neutral or supportive post
okay, i added a couple more positive blurbs to even out some of the more negative blurbs... that's the best i can do... biden is a deeply problematic candidate, but he deserves a thread because he is a formidable candidate....

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
okay, i added a couple more positive blurbs to even out some of the more negative blurbs... that's the best i can do... biden is a deeply problematic candidate, but he deserves a thread because he is a formidable candidate....
Good, now I can one star it for the right reasons :lolbron: