Joey BADA$$ - BIG DUSTY (Official Music Video)

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
real talk i always hear people say they wish artist was like back in the "golden era" or at least the music was….my ninja Joey bringing that and i bet he won't sell as a drake or even a f'kn nikki thats why i really get fed up with people saying that

blacka5

Pro
Daps
the people who have an ear for that style usually support those artists by buying albums or at least going to a local show or two. those fans however pale in comparison to drake fans and thats why joey most likely will never reach drake/nikki like numbers

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
damn that video is so dope and it makes me appreciate the song more

that beat sounds great on good speakers too. dem marbled keys at the end :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
the people who have an ear for that style usually support those artists by buying albums or at least going to a local show or two. those fans however pale in comparison to drake fans and thats why joey most likely will never reach drake/nikki like numbers

why should he?

Creating your own lane is always the best lane

blacka5

Pro
Daps
why should he?

Creating your own lane is always the best lane
meant to quote dude above me but fukked up. wasn't saying he should switch up at all. He has his niche. The fans that fukk with with pro era,flash bush zombies,etc are far outnumbered by the fans of drake/nikki was my point. sounded like the guy above me was saying the fans dont really support that kind of music all the while saying how much they miss it

Last edited:

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
if son stopped breathing it would be so dope