Joey Badass ranks Kendrick's albums

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Naa, Damn is his best album with TPAB second. Joey hating on Damn because it sold more and is more critically acclaimed than American Badass.

Damn will go down in history. Mark my words

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Naa, Damn is his best album with TPAB second. Joey hating on Damn because it sold more and is more critically acclaimed than American Badass.

How in the fukk did you get that Joey was "hating" just because he ranked it last?

I swear to God you stans sometimes....

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
How in the fukk did you get that Joey was "hating" just because he ranked it last?

I swear to God you stans sometimes....

Its so easy just to label everyone as stan huh. Of course he is hating moron. He has his own album that was recently released. Maybe even his best album and still falls under the shadows of Kendrick. Kendrick even stated himself Damn is his best album. And you going to say Section 80 is better? Fuk outta here.

I understand the subjectivity of music, but to claim Damn is this worst album is disingenuous as fuk. There is nothing about Section 80 that is better than Damn period. And if you think so gets your fukkin ears checked.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Its so easy just to label everyone as stan huh. Of course he is hating moron. He has his own album that was recently released. Maybe even his best album and still falls under the shadows of Kendrick. Kendrick even stated himself Damn is his best album. And you going to say Section 80 is better? Fuk outta here.

I understand the subjectivity of music, but to claim Damn is this worst album is disingenuous as fuk. There is nothing about Section 80 that is better than Damn period. And if you think so gets your fukkin ears checked.

Look at you...emotional cuz the nikka dont share your same opinion...drawing conclusions that another man is hating simply because he likes kendricks other works more than his recent. You fukkin girl...thats how I know you a stan. One yourself.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All of Kendrick's albums sold more than his so how is he only hating on Damn?:gucci:

He's just rating them according to his tastes. If he likes TPAB because of how musical it is it would make sense that Damn is low on the list since it isn't as musical as the others.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Some people don't like TPAB which I don't get but Joey makes valid points. Damn vs Section 80 is tough though. I will have to play Section 80 again but Damn might be better then Section 80 and that is what I will have to disagree with Joey on.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
How is S80 being ranked so low???
True but it's not cause it's bad but just not as good as TPAB or GKMC. I feel Damn even might be better then S80 but it's neck and neck.

On another note, what y'all think about OD? Have the rest of y'all heard that one?

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
DAMN and TPAB are on the same level for me, There are couple of outstanding songs on both of them, but the rest of albums :russell:

However, I agree with his opinion GKMC > S80/DAMN, but TPAB nah.