• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Took balls to fire John Fox and hire his guy Kubiak.

He's overseen 5 seasons of transforming the team substantially. The Super Bowl MVP was his first pick.

He responded aggressively using all avenues to improve his team after the fiasco in NY vs Seattle and the loss to the Colts last year.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Ozzie

but hes top 3, and is probably the best one doing it currently. they manage the cap well (and push it to the limit) and reloaded really well after getting their ass kicked 2 years ago. they will almost definately lose Malik and Trevathan, valuable players ill be interested to see what they do. Sly Williams is a former 1st rounder, so im thinking they look for a rangy LB (Scooby?) in the first

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Belichick has the best winning percentage in sports and 4 championships since he became the patriots Executive(2000)

Beli is up there

I'm jealous because Elway, Ozzie, Beli and Schneider use all avenues to improve their teams and they all have SB rings the last 3 years

Ted Thompson ONLY drafts and signs undrafted FAs. No fresh blood but when he does sign a FA (Woodson, Pickett, Peppers) it works.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Belichick has the best winning percentage in sports and 4 championships since he became the patriots Executive(2000)
Elway has been winning since he was a player and it continued winning as general manager. I read somewhere John Elway could become the Jerry West of the NFL and I agree but he obviously needs more Superbowl wins to surpass Belichick. I'm impressed with the way Elway improved that defense with the mix of FA signings, not alot of teams can get that many signings to pay off so quick. Definitely has a football mind.